Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha sif we just watched a wrx slide past backwards into a flag point

Neil, which one is oakburn park, grafton?

No buddy Oakburn is Tamworth and I'm not missing that one. It's actually a go-kart track where I kicked serious butt last year. 40 more kilowatts should see me win tin-tops outright.

Neil.

Fark man , listen to the trash talk goin on here!!!

Ando, i hope you do get better times then me, otherwise you wasted all that money on that taxi of yours!

Lizzeh, please get some semi's for this cause i want to beat you without any excuses!

lime cordial, hope you get out of the pits this time cause it doesn't matter how much more power you got i'll still whip your ass!

Dave you only beat me by .5 of a second, but a stock GTS-T to your GTR .5 of a second really isn't really worth much.

Ohh Dave can you have a look at my car and see if you can get me another 11ty rwkw's i think i need them.

haha sif we just watched a wrx slide past backwards into a flag point

Neil, which one is oakburn park, grafton?

That was a highlight I must admit!

Hopefully I can get more than 20 laps this time! Damn over heating and hoards of really slow people

Ando, i hope you do get better times then me, otherwise you wasted all that money on that taxi of yours!

Lizzeh, please get some semi's for this cause i want to beat you without any excuses!

lime cordial, hope you get out of the pits this time cause it doesn't matter how much more power you got i'll still whip your ass!

Dave you only beat me by .5 of a second, but a stock GTS-T to your GTR .5 of a second really isn't really worth much.

Ohh Dave can you have a look at my car and see if you can get me another 11ty rwkw's i think i need them.

Its on like Donkey Kong biiiaaatch! :)

oh please, i have no need for these talent replacing semi slicks

hahaha that'll be the blind leading the blind lol

I recommend Neil, Bonkers, Fatz (there i said it), Duncan and Abo Bob for guidance laps.... A31Deviat, nath95, and Primordial have things fairly well sorted aswell

liz... you want me bad!

im definately in !!!

joy rides for everyone.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

you probably wont learn anything but i garrentee 3 brown moments each session for anyone willing to jump in the passenegers seat

oh yea anyone who cant BEAT me in my camp ar$e silvia deserves to have their skyline shoved in their ear hole! see below

http://www.clutchfcukers.com/Pictures/emma...ls/finishrr.jpg

well....I want a ride in the fatzmobile, I'll bring helmet and a spare change of clean undies

you're certainly not the first bloke to say that.

With this in mind we have secured some insurance that basically lets us do what we want. :laugh:

No need for the insurance company to know whats going on.

It just might be hard explaining how a incident could have possibly happen.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• OK, next order of business, very much not important but I didn't like how like how it looked (and, we can pretend it restricts airflow if that makes this better). Both the front number plate, and more importantly the holder are pretty ugly. Step1, replace bent old plate with new one in blue cf style with new values Step2, unlike the Leaf where the bumper was flat enough to remove the holder altogether and just mount it on the bumper, with the v37 I decided to chop the hell out of the mount to retain the flat mounting surface. Step 3, much better (needs black bolts I think)
    • If you are selling an R32 GTR, you can buy 3 or 4 v37s Redsports..... Anyway, a few more services/mods for daily use are the first order of business. I'm using the 2015 Q50 (LHD) workshop manuals from Nicoclub and they seem pretty much right, but a search didn't turn up any mention of the term "glove" so I could work out how to properly change the cabin filter for the AC. After some stuffing around, turns out Nissan now call it a "grove" box. Anyway, for anyone who does want to change their cabin filter : 1. Half open the glove box then push upwards each side to release bottom hinges, then twist sideways to remove opening stoppers, then pop off dampener string LHS 2. Unclip the cover behind, then unclip the cover behind that 3. Cabin filter is now readily accessible, note the airflow arrow points downwards. It seems loose in the space but note the cover has tabs that will push it up when you install the cover This time the filter was basically new so I've just marked it with the current date and reinstalled, and the aftermarket replacement I bought Wesfil (WACF-0177) is into the parts box   I really recommend checking this in any car that is new to you, they are normally really grotty
    • I got tools but nothing special, your typical <100 piece toolset ahaha Though, I've never touched CV's before, and dont want to f*ck it up either... I've never taken my car to a shop before (I usually do everything myself or ask the ole man for help) so appreciate the advice on that, will probably stay away even more now. Regardless, any recommendations?  Planning on going to the suspension shop in Rydalmere sometime soon after fitting the coilovers & cv's too for a good alignment.
    • Although, if you're in south-western sydney, i highly recommend you stay away from any shop on Hoxton Park Road.
    • CV's aren't' hard to rebuild, if you don't have the tools then yeah, throw it towards your nearest garage. Any half decent "mechanic" can rebuild a CV, it's quite common to do since there are millions of FWD cars about.