The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to come to this, but Sunday is a bitch of a day!

I hate the thought of having to drive most of the day and then drive back to Newcastle!

You Sydney lot have it so easy when it comes to race tracks and track days, we can't even get the council to get their heads out of their arses when it comes to getting ours approved!

How come only 1 track day this year?

Insurance just way too much these days?

i will try and make this i reckon it would be good fun. Could do with someone with more experiance giving me some pointers :(

There will be heaps of experienced people there to take you out and look after you. This will be a very noob friendly track day with heaps of instruction.

There is a limit but it's a generous limit. No doubt 60% of the people in this thread who have posted up that they will come wont actually make it.

Yeah this is likely! Although the last few track days have sold out pretty comfortably from memory so there should be no hesitation when deciding whether or not to run the day IMO ;)

The other people that I really want there are the club elders, the guys with heaps of experience and fast cars. We need you guys to be our instructors.

I might be able to secure the services (not his car) of a Fujitsu V8 Support Series driver if your interested or you think he might be of some assistance.

I'll try to get my PNV back together for this.

Cheers, D

OK I reckon i'll be in on this, another track day n00bie so stick me in the n00bie group.

Will there be a group booking for accomodation for the sat night, or just organise it yourself?

I'm sure we'll manage to organise a group booking! Probably a bit closer to the date I assume.

I definately recommend staying the night though!!!

F'uck it... I'm in!

That's the spirit!