SAU Community

The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

I dunno if the officials will get cranky but I will :) ha ha last time I was there I was behind a guy drifting and he screwed up so many of my laps for me, However once when I was there they had a few drift sessions through out the day so that may be the case this time too

Drifting and grip racing on the same track at the same time don't work very well.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like ill be leaving a few things at home for this event; shitty tyres, handbrake hand, and dreams of tyres pouring lots and lots of smoke.

ill be something a bit like this with drifting and circuit :D

just to make sure, will there be any drift sessions held?

understood about the drifting while grip racing is going on... plus seems a bit too risky for my likings

Drifting and grip racing on the same track at the same time don't work very well.

Yeah I know, I was just wondering if there was any "Lunchtime Sessions" or a couple of slide times?

I can handle it if there isn't, just wanted to give wakefield the dori treatment

I'm in, just transferred the money across. Might as well break my trackday virginity with you guys there to laugh :huh: (just make sure you point me in the right direction before i start, likely to start lapping against traffic)

I'm in, just transferred the money across. Might as well break my trackday virginity with you guys there to laugh :( (just make sure you point me in the right direction before i start, likely to start lapping against traffic)

Don't worry, they can laugh at us both :rofl: they are going to have to break me in as well :huh: