SAU Community

The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

He can drive the same session as you, ie take your spot in a session for free as long as he has an appropriate licence. If he wants to drive his own session he has to pay full price.

ok thanks and he will have a licence

just wanted to clear it up :D

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make that 3..! Been years since I have been on the track... and that was in my S13! Damn cancellations on EC days means il be heading out with no practice in the line!

Circuit Club Track day on the Queens B-day for the warm up. Couple of us going.

I'm stoked for this one. Car should be well sorted with the suspesion work now done. Gotta tell you the SK camber & castor bits tightened it up very nicely....

So where is there to stay for those who want to go down the night before???? Who's headed down?

And Jess - get my navigator's butt out on the track....He's good advice but lets see him show us how it's done.

In too !!

Wanna get there day before and stay overnight in a reasonable hotel, whats good there?

Maybe we could all book in the same hotel for a discounted rate ! Gtroup Buy a hotel ! lol

Hands up those wanting to stay overnight. Ill do some ringing around for good rates if anyone is interested.

I am in!!! :)

I have deposited the $150 today 21/5/07 and sent you an email confirming details :)

Also is it another $150 if Andrew want to have a drive of my car out there?

He can drive the same session as you, ie take your spot in a session for free as long as he has an appropriate licence. If he wants to drive his own session he has to pay full price.
Quick question, if I want to split the driving with me/my brother, do we have to pay extra?

Cheers

Links

Link I asked the same question as me and Andrew want to share the car.....

I'm stoked for this one. Car should be well sorted with the suspesion work now done. Gotta tell you the SK camber & castor bits tightened it up very nicely....

So where is there to stay for those who want to go down the night before???? Who's headed down?

And Jess - get my navigator's butt out on the track....He's good advice but lets see him show us how it's done.

Yeah I think I will :)

umm arrrr.

Come on you know you want toooooooooooo

Queens B'day would be good practice but its also my B'day :sorcerer: .... don't plan on being quite sober enough!

I'd be in for the accomodation in the cabins at the track otherwise il prolly find something in town.