The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok - online payment's is now up via paypal - this will let you pay via credit card (a wonderful thing).. http://www.crankroom.org/sau/trackday/

nice work anthony

not yet..

come on craig u know u want to....i should have bribed u by giving ur maccas card back after u paid for the track day....LOL... should have thought of it earlier

Who's down the night before? Lets work out a place to stay?

You can stay in the cabins at wakefield park themselves. They aren't anything special, but they are clean, cheap and most of all, you won't have to get up early to get to the track! lol

I don't think the race car will be going by then, but I'll be able to help out with instructing for anyone who is interested

I would absolutely LOVE some instruction. It will be my first track day so any help will be greatly appreciated. I attended my first skidpan last weekend, and ended up getting a prize for most improved, so fingers crossed I can pick this up as easily :domokun: :sorcerer: It's going to be interesting though, trying to do it in bunta's car *bites fingernails*

In for accomodation too! Bugger getting up that early to drive from the coast!

Has anyone put their hand up to organise it??? If not ........ Il volunteer.. not like I actually do any work during the day :)