The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there many out there attending who can lap it in sub 1:10's???

I had a disapointing last weekend with 1:12's in the wet but the car should be back to its usual self by this day.

They are usually pretty leaniant on track noise. We ran with side pipes and no mufflers last weekend without any dramas.

Edited by Risking

I had a disapointing last weekend with 1:12's in the wet but the car should be back to its usual self by this day.

They are usually pretty leaniant on track noise. We ran with side pipes and no mufflers last weekend without any dramas.

You fool! You did a 1.08!

I will be racing no matter what weather conditions as well. Rain makes it even more fun!

QUOTE(Risking @ 19 Jun 2007, 06:38 PM) *

They are usually pretty leaniant on track noise. We ran with side pipes and no mufflers last weekend without any dramas

Probably not too many, but who knows, I'm hoping to go quick, but have no idea how quick. I'm looking to knock a lot of time off my last / only other attendance (1.19 in a far worse than stock GTST), now the car is far better than stock so I am pumped.

there isn't any timing anyway... and hand timing doesn't count (according to me.. unless i set a pb, then it counts)

there isn't any timing anyway... and hand timing doesn't count (according to me.. unless i set a pb, then it counts)

Start timing after you've already gone a quarter of the way around the track! Guaranteed PB!!! :domokun: