The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on craig u know u want to....i should have bribed u by giving ur maccas card back after u paid for the track day....LOL... should have thought of it earlier

It's good weather for it thats for sure.

Some quick questions guys. :O Very interested.

1. I'm thinking of buying the LS2 license and joining SAU NSW. Can I use the LS2 license for any track day at Oran Park/Wakefield/Eastern Creek? Or for LS2 organised events only?

2. Anyone interested in driving my car up there? I don't have a license atm but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to drive on the track? :D

3. How much tread am I going to be needing? Is it usually possible to drive there, track the car, then drive home?

Cheers,

Andy

Some quick questions guys. :stupid: Very interested.

1. I'm thinking of buying the LS2 license and joining SAU NSW. Can I use the LS2 license for any track day at Oran Park/Wakefield/Eastern Creek? Or for LS2 organised events only?

2. Anyone interested in driving my car up there? I don't have a license atm but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to drive on the track? :laugh:

3. How much tread am I going to be needing? Is it usually possible to drive there, track the car, then drive home?

Cheers,

Andy

1. It's L2S. Pretty much. The tracks have open L2S days which you can go to but you can't go to race car days. You can use it for Supersprints and some other clubs run L2S days too. Also you can pop down to Wakefield to any of their open days with it.

2. I'll be driving my own car there but it's possible someone from your area has a broken car atm and could drive you. Yes you can still go on the track.

3. I got 7 track days and 10,000 kms from my compliance tyres so yes you can drive there, race, and back on a reasonable amount of tread.

Abo,

I have a few questions I would like personally answered.

How much is the day?

How much is an L2S

Will I need a helmet?

Where do I get an L2S?

Can I paypal?

How do I pay and where do I e-mail?

How many people have paid and are confirmed?

How many maybe's are there?

ta :bunny:

Abo,

How much is the day? - $150

How much is an L2S - $85

Will I need a helmet? - Yes, Any speed event or track event you & your passenger will need a helmet.

Where do I get an L2S? - www.cams.com.au or Cams L2S Application Form

Can I paypal? - Yes, You can use paypal. Click Here For Online Payment!

How do I pay and where do I e-mail? - You can make a online payment using paypal or electronic bank deposit or deposit cash at your local NAB bank. Bank details are listed in the first post of the thread. once you have paid please email Adam at: bob at estc dot net dot au

Make sure you leave your FULL name as your reference.

Adam will have to answer these two.

ta :bunny:

Paul,

I can answer most of these for you except the last two

Cheers,

Corinne

corrine, I think you will find paul was trying to be funny.

I know, but it may help people I am getting alot of pm's asking the same questions.

People aren't reading these threads properly and it wastes my time replying to the same questions over and over again.

Abo,

How much is the day?

How much is an L2S

Will I need a helmet?

Where do I get an L2S?

Can I paypal?

How do I pay and where do I e-mail?

ta :O

How much for the little girl? The women! I want to buy your women!

Adam,,,If you need a hand on the day I'm more than happy to help out,,,Scruteneering/Driver Briefing/Fixing Cars/Un-Doing Duncan's bad driving habits.

Neil.