SAU Community

The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

I turn up with partial noise, then race with lots of noise (it's still below track noise limits though :P)

either way, dollars sent!

I'll bring my earplugs. I know how loud it is, but it sounds great.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This question has probably been answered but with 18 pages it may be hard to find.

The first post states that passengers are allowed, however, what is the cost for passengers and do they need a CAMS or Wakefield licence just to be passengers?

If all goes well will be bringing an in car camera setup,with a couple of cameras, to get the front & rear views while driving & maybe one of the driver at work.

Takes a great picture & has fair sound,(searching for another mic atm).

Can have seperate feeds or multiple (split screen)

All gets downloaded onto a memory card as an .avi & can be converted from there.

Maybe be able to lend/hire it if anyone is interested.

sounds like a great setup....best I've got is a dv camera and a lipstick camera.....good but only 1 view.

does it need a puter in the car to run? and what would it cost to hire for a day? or even better to make another setup to buy

WOW.. Just logged in after a long time offline!.. i cant belive how quick this has come up!!

Anywase i have just made payment thru Paypal.*Crosses fingers and prays for spare spot*..

I hope i can still get a spot, if i do miss out i will still be there even if its just to spectate & help with timing etc, wouldent miss it for the world!!! :D

Cheers

Dave

Edited by r33freely

i'm looking forward to it!

just to refresh your memory liz! r32 > r33/s13 :D

Me r32 - 1:17.2990

Liz r33 - 1:19.7580

SCREW YOU!

I recall a certain grid start race where you speared off on turn 2 at OP! lol