SAU Community

The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

I would like to relinquish my spot to this track day!

I'm selling it for $150 :P hehehe

Adam, not sure how this will work, but i'm sure there will be someone willing to take my spot, just judging from the disappointed responses! let me know if you have a waiting list and how this will work!

Thanks!

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when mona says she'll be cheering on everyone.. she actually means she'll be cheering me on

just so you all know.

it sucks you can't make it mona! :rolleyes: I think I'm almost as pissed off about it as you are!!! :blink::(

don't worry!

I'm almost in the same position... but I'm leaving it until the last minute before I cancel, in the slim chance I might have things fixed up

Yep.. what Mona said. I checked out a few stores in Parra today around church street and pretty much found the same helmets that Sydney City Motorcycles had. Picked up an MDS helmet (which I hear is quite common among the track day crowd) for $119. Even without a discount that's a decent price.

ahhh cool!!! did you go back to sydney city or just bought it from parra?

Bought it from Parra since the price was the same (if I remember right). Plus Sydney City is closed on Sundays.

you sure it still applys? cause we were both there yesterday to buy some helmets.. quoted the account number and everything, and got 0 discount... we left at that point! Do we need speak to Andrew to be receive the discount?

Thats a shame. When the account was started, Andrew told me that he put notes on the account which made mention to the discount, although I assume that if he no longer works there that his replacement would have to be brought up to speed on the arrangement. Did you explain that you were eligible for an agreed discount rather than just giving him the account number and asking if you have a helmet cheaper?

nope! we told him we were part of the skylines australia club and that a few of the members had received helmets for a $100... the other helmet we were buying was $200 but he said he couldn't do a discount on either (the $120 or $200 helmet). We also gave him the account number, which he looked up on his system...

when mona says she'll be cheering on everyone.. she actually means she'll be cheering me on

just so you all know.

it sucks you can't make it mona! :) I think I'm almost as pissed off about it as you are!!! :(:(

And me :thumbsup: I need all the cheering I can get :)