The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, second the meetup point idea. I suppose the track opens at arond 8 am or so. Campelltown or somewhere close sounds a reasonable place to meet up.

good idea, :P i'm thinking one of the servos on the freeway with those big carparks could be better as a meet up point, quick and easy and saves people getting lost or having to take detours.

good idea, :D i'm thinking one of the servos on the freeway with those big carparks could be better as a meet up point, quick and easy and saves people getting lost or having to take detours.

Yep im in for meet up in the morning :)

what time?? and I second one of the big servos on the hwy

In for a meetup also, but if your talking one of the servos on the highway past campbletown, it might be pretty hard to organise an accurate time.

Personally, I vote for either Maccas/Krispy K's Cumberland highway liverpool, or woodbine Macca's Campbletown way. We can do both, as long as someone from Liverpool gives the campbletown guys a call when we take off to meet us on the road.

I've met at Woodbine a couple of times in the past, pretty easy to find, and it's on the way for pretty much everyone from Campbletown, Sydney, Newcastle etc.

Maybe we should start another thread.

Hey guys still in but had my doubts last week but she is all good, I think I am going to float the car down on sat and stay in at Goulburn? Who else is staying in town on sat night?

might try and meet some of you before sun.....

Yeah the crossroads servo sounds like the go.

Roughly what time?

Krispy K's/ crossroads servo (the caltex I presume) / anythihng is fine by me. I stay at holsworthy.

I dont know 530? track opens at 8 am doesnt it? So we should get there by 8. What say

being a newbie on the track is there anything I should be doing before getting the ride on the track ( pretty stockish at the moment). Am getting an oil and filter change done this weekend. Anything I should be bringing/ doing before I get there? and precautions blah blah because I'll be driving back to sydney after the event as well.

being a newbie on the track is there anything I should be doing before getting the ride on the track ( pretty stockish at the moment). Am getting an oil and filter change done this weekend. Anything I should be bringing/ doing before I get there? and precautions blah blah because I'll be driving back to sydney after the event as well.

from what i know and i dont know much..... basically have a check over everything and see that its all in good working order.

main things i would think would be fluids. Oil, Coolant, PS fluid, Brake fluid. See if theyre good or in need of a change or top up. also you should really bleed your brakes.

thats all i can think of, anyone else feel free to add or correct stuff that i have said.

Also, don't put the handbrake on straght after a stint. You can warp the discs. It's something simple, but cause it's an automatic reflex to put it on when you pull up, I've forgotten a few times in the past.