• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm actually trying another pad from Bendix, called the "Street, Road, Track"

http://www.bendix.com.au/Text/117425913098...281613041-6043/

They have it for the 350Z non Brembo callipers, so I'm hoping it should fit onto my V35 non Brembo's.

I'll find out Saturday morning when I try and fit it.

Fingers Crossed

Might be worth flushing your brake fluid with some Motul RBF600, it's only $25/bottle (need 2) and probably 1/2 hour to flush at a mechanic - probably good for piece of mind knowing that you won't boil your brake fluid..

CAMS called me today and said I was too fast to participate in this day

sorry guys

perhaps we can have a play once you guys get up to speed.

have fun

yogi... pm coming!

Hi All,

Does anyone have a small box trailer they are willing to loan me for sunday or if they are already getting a trailer towed down there and have space id like to bring along a compressor, generator, toolbox,impact gun, tyre pressure gauge and semi slick race tyres x4, i have a towbar fitted to my car with wiring and the person or persons loaning the trailer will be able to use my gear as needed please PM me or call me on 0410 456 781.Also if someone would like to share the hire of a box trailer please contact me, cheers.

Carlo

Hey mate there is power and a compressor in the pits at wakefield - so unless you are planning/expecting to have a heap of trouble don't worry about it. Just get there earlyish and grab one of the first few garages. We only have 40 cars entering so there will be heaps of garage space.

4x tyres fit in the back of a 33 OK, easy if there is no seat or a bit tricky if it is still in.

well my engine finaly died ;) i have 4 broken pistons, ringlands to be exact. i dont think i have time to do an engine swap after work today, but wel see.

needless to say i wont be racing.

well my engine finaly died ;) i have 4 broken pistons, ringlands to be exact. i dont think i have time to do an engine swap after work today, but wel see.

needless to say i wont be racing.

Daammmn. Sorry to hear that mate. I was really looking forward to seeing your car tearing around the track. :P

Weather for Goulburn, NSW

Wind: W at 24 km/h

Humidity: 71%

9°C | 0°CSun

Jeez, 9 degrees.

Anyone got a paddy basher we can set fire to in the pits, to keep warm?