SAU Community

The Sau Official Track Day 2007

Abo Bob

I was hoping to get down to watch/photograph this but I ended up getting roped into work so won't be able to make it.

I was down there 2 weeks ago tho and this was the scene - Hope its not quite so bleak for you guys...

WakefieldPark_fog.jpg

Yep, thats frost - Pfft as if you need an intercooler :worship:

Oh yeah, and the puddles were frozen over so bring your ice skates

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go Dave.

Big effort queenslanders!

Is anyone going to UAS for supplies tomorrow morning before the track? If so maybe you could pick something up for me and bring it down.

Sucks to hear, Dave, but I hope putting it back together and tuning it goes well.

Man, you Queenslanders are also pushing boundaries - hope you and Bunts have a good time while you're down.

Bah, Adam, if I'd known I would have grabbed it for you to bring along to the Ignition DVD meet at Homebush.

Im getting toey now not long to go i dont recon im gunna be able to sleep for the next one and a half nights i just want to get on the track and im prepared for the cold just hope the car is.

Well we might be 1 person less, my WRX mate just called to let me know he way at the mcdonalds on the hume. I thoughjt it was funny but for some reason he did not see the funny side. He is busy tomorrow and probably cant make it, but he will try.

I on the other hand just found out my L2S has expired, what are my chances of getting it renewed today?

sad to say after a massive effort the boys at the workshop fell a little short, car is sorted now but we wouldn't have gotten there till 4am :thumbsup:

So now it is in getting a permanent fix to the problem rather than a temp one, we will be down in a month or two for an open day!

Andy.

We'll guys its still really cold down here.. Its very overcast and looking like its going to rain.. A couple of sau'ers have alrealy arrived

Oil Cooler FINALLY on.. what a pain in the ass should of just paid someone to install it <but got quoted $300 kinda put me off> slept at 4am this morning :)

Then after 3 hours sleep wheel alignment at 8:30..

So pretty much ready to go just need to fill up petrol & jerry can and get some sleep

SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW HOPE THE WEATHER IS GOOD ;)

Oil Cooler FINALLY on.. what a pain in the ass should of just paid someone to install it <but got quoted $300 kinda put me off> slept at 4am this morning :)

So pretty much ready to go just need to fill up petrol & jerry can and get some sleep

Ray, can you please bring a heater.. Its freeZing.. Lol..

I'm walking around the house in my helmet pouring vodka through the viser so i'd say in a couple hours i'll be a little emotional...

post-22503-1183783285_thumb.jpg

Not a strategy I've heard of before for faster lap times....

Yep had the same problem but couldnt get mine in dam it. i still be there tho.