SAU Community

Music Is Your Life

Sheng

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fark it was awesome! chinese laundry pumped pretty much all afternoon!

yeah laundry went nutz all the way.. was there pretty much of the time, how good was timo maas!

Edited by Dj albert

ok guesss first one back

omg!!

snoop dogg!! made my day !!!

I would possibly qualify as the last one back! :)

fark it was awesome! chinese laundry pumped pretty much all afternoon!

Ditto... Laundry FTW.

How good was sneaky sounds then mr snoop dogy dog making an appearance. Didn't go much on the beastie boys.

Ditto.. Beastie boys were too slow in contrast to the upbeat tunes being played all day. Most tracks even sounded slower than on the EP!! Not a smart move when you have 20,000 odd revved up party people wanting to go off. We stood around for the first two songs, and only stayed for the third because we owed it to BBoys to give them a go!! We left pretty shortly after this!

Snoop woulda been mad but man, I'm so not keen on outdoor festivals in Summer

Me + Lots Of Sun = Bad Mix

Anyone + excess sun is bad. You just need some discipline and apply some sun screen - Something I didnt have myself which resulted in my severe sun burn!! It is possible to shield yourself... Giant sombreros are not only great for total sun protection, but also provide a great storage location for keys, wallets, drinks or possibly a midget friend.... Plus it's proven that chicks dig em!

Don't knock the Aussie summer festivals - it's exactly what separates us from the Glastonbury "Gloom & doom" Festival which our Pommy counterparts throw every year, where it rarely gets over 15 degrees and they have to dance around dressed like they have just come off the ski slopes :P

Ditto.. Beastie boys were too slow in contrast to the upbeat tunes being played all day. Most tracks even sounded slower than on the EP!! Not a smart move when you have 20,000 odd revved up party people wanting to go off. We stood around for the first two songs, and only stayed for the third because we owed it to BBoys to give them a go!! We left pretty shortly after this!

Anyone + excess sun is bad. You just need some discipline and apply some sun screen - Something I didnt have myself which resulted in my severe sun burn!! It is possible to shield yourself... Giant sombreros are not only great for total sun protection, but also provide a great storage location for keys, wallets, drinks or possibly a midget friend.... Plus it's proven that chicks dig em!

Don't knock the Aussie summer festivals - it's exactly what separates us from the Glastonbury "Gloom & doom" Festival which our Pommy counterparts throw every year, where it rarely gets over 15 degrees and they have to dance around dressed like they have just come off the ski slopes :)

lol yeah beasties sucked wanted to go see timo mass but mates didn't and the phone service was shit house all day

did anyone see the guys on top of the roots tent funnest thing all day.

lol yeah beasties sucked wanted to go see timo mass but mates didn't and the phone service was shit house all day

did anyone see the guys on top of the roots tent funnest thing all day.

Hell yeah!! Mobile service was craaap. 1 in every 10 calls would work successfully! Quite annoying.

My mate got video of that guy climbing up that roof!! Soo so funny!! I'll try to get my hands on it. It's in ghey nokia format so I'll have to convert it.

Hell yeah!! Mobile service was craaap. 1 in every 10 calls would work successfully! Quite annoying.

My mate got video of that guy climbing up that roof!! Soo so funny!! I'll try to get my hands on it. It's in ghey nokia format so I'll have to convert it.

and an sms would take an hour or wouldn't work

there was two times it happened first one was juz one dude second time 2 guys went up and were doing barrel rolls down

yeah the two guys on the top of the tent.. haha so funny

yeah like 2 hours later the other person receives the msg.. like allrighttt.., got a few msgs last night at like 1030..saying that "we just walked through the gates.." mm ok much..

awesome day!! cant wait for futures!! :)

that was such an awesome day! got soo many photos and videos! timo maas was so good at the end, perfect way to finish the night.......

clothes were so dirty by the end of the night!

Cant wait for future at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to rock just as hard i think!

http://www.futuremusicfestival.com.au/

google is your friend

that was such an awesome day! got soo many photos and videos! timo maas was so good at the end, perfect way to finish the night.......

clothes were so dirty by the end of the night!

Cant wait for future at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to rock just as hard i think!

http://www.futuremusicfestival.com.au/

google is your friend

My white T-shirt ended up a weird shade of grey, brown, green and pink (a wayward frozen cocktail!).. :/

You've gotta expect it at a dusty festival though. It's a refreshing 'earthy' change for me from a usually sterile or alcohol drenched club! :no:

But I've been looking forward to Future Music more so than Good Vibes... JDS ftw!! And I finally get to throw something heavy at TV Rock for doing "Midas Touch"... yay! :(

anyone going to this?

I've had my hip hop fix for the year.. Snoop @ good vibes!