SAU Community

R33 Bodykits

Adz2332

I have genuine series 3 GTR front bar, 400R skirts and Veilside rear bar. I think it works well. Heaps of pics in my gallery if you wanna look.

apart from what I have I like the Trust or Do-Luck(some people call the Top Secret bars becuase they use Do-luck kits) front bars

400R, Explosive or Trail skirts

Veilside or Trail rear bar (Trail is the rear bar thats on Pavels blue 33 up a few posts...its not a Trust rear bar, you find it at www.nismo.com)

I dont like the BN sports kit on the 33...dont suit the lines of the car. ( thats what the skirts an rear bar are on that white 33 with all the rice stickers on it)

my 2 cents

in MY opinion, any aftermarket kit for r33 make the skyline look 'cheap'

take the s2 r33 for example, i think it looks fantastic with the standard kit, not overly done looks so clean. rims plus maybe a bit of a lowering would look mint.

errrr veilside so so ugly...

Top secret front bar all the way its so so sexy, stealth wing....and i also do like the 400r kits aswell lol

TRUE!!! 400 bars are nice.. remember there are like 3 different styles, some look crap and some do not. look at them closley, some places are bad moulds/differnt moulds.. i think they look aggressive!!

take the s2 r33 for example, i think it looks fantastic with the standard kit, not overly done looks so clean. rims plus maybe a bit of a lowering would look mint.

AND TRUE!!!! s2 rules..hehe.. the side skirts are nice, im changing my s2 front bar tho..you get in moods to change things.. lol

its cool seeing other kits and what not.. keepem coming.. im not a fan of veliside front bar!!!!! but the rear it hot

Edited by seriesII

I had a stock series 2 wing on mine with the Veilside rear bar....looked TERRIBLE!!

also had a GTR wing on there too...also looked TERRIBLE!!

so far the D-wing is all ive found that suits it. My GT wing looked ok, not into the whole 'rice' thing though

the Trust and TommyKiara wings are something different that dont look too bad for aftermarket wings

GTR wings are nice iv got one with gtr rear pods but wana replace the pods with a rear bar just cant find a good one to go with the gtr wing.

I dont think GTR wings are rice but big metal 1s that sit 2 meters in the air ar 100% RICE

what do you all think of this rear bar.. i like it, loox r34 style. some reason the wine red makes it look cheap and maby the mesh is bad on this one :wave:

R33 GTS AB REAR BAR..

post-21353-1171925586.jpg

Edited by seriesII

what do you all think of this rear bar.. i like it, loox r34 style. some reason the wine red makes it look cheap and maby the mesh is bad on this one ;)

R33 GTS AB REAR BAR..

Reminds me of this Hyundai Excel getting around here with a full "HYPER" bodykit.. Yuck.

Reminds me of this Hyundai Excel getting around here with a full "HYPER" bodykit.. Yuck.

damn, excels are killing good kits..haha.. now you have said that damit, it does look like something i have seen on a excel... damn.. i was gonig to get this maby for something different and change it a little..

So So true

hwhe, loox cheap because of fibre glass.. ehehe, if we can get pvc kits, then i think they will look alot less cheap and tacky.. oi, i agree, most ppl buy cheap kits, but i have seen some nice kits on the gold coast that look well painted and fitted prefect, and color matched correctly to :(