SAU Community

Question On Epa

sloe-32

i was pulled over recently @ a defect blitz in the city (one of many going around at the moment) but lucky i had my standard exaust on for a while now and only need put my stock airbox on in place for the pod filter, the police officer took a photo of my engine bay and told me if the EPA want to see my car in person ill get a letter.

So, he didn't say i will get one, he told me maybe, they let me off too, top cops.

I hope they are too busy to even bother.

Edited by R33-GTST

man whats going on the EPA are now the one's issueing and telling people whats RWC and whats not this ant wirte. i have being told that you can only get a RWC tester to state what is un-RWC and RWC on a car not the cops or the EPA if i get EPAed and they say my pod and other bits and pices are illegal ill thell were to put it. my reason be hind this is the EPA is responserble for the enviroment not the RWCness of a car :)

I must have been lucky too,

Perhaps with the amount of police sending imports and the similar turbo sports cars through places like macleod, the employees are getting slacker, over worked?

that would be a nice scenario...

on the other hand, when i was there the blokes were really friendly and if you treat them with some respect it goes a long way.

goodluck.

i got my EPA letter today, just a warning stating they recommend i restore my vehicles emission control equiptment back to the manafacturer's design to prevent further action.

thank god i dont have to go through that Macleod crap.

i got my EPA letter today, just a warning stating they recommend i restore my vehicles emission control equiptment back to the manafacturer's design to prevent further action.

thank god i dont have to go through that Macleod crap.

Yea that wouldhave sucked balls :iluvff: