Stagea Build In Japan!

yokotas13

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you ever want to sell you side skirts...i want i want... :O mine have shrunk and doesnt join near the back passenger wheel arch any more and i have gone through so many clips and crap that it will just be easier to get another set ;) so ever down the track you want them sold...me me me me me me :)

or for that matter if any one has any side skirts they dont want and want to sell let me know ;)

when i get my kit i will sell you the skirts

So whats thie Dayz thing?

i saw the badge but i dunno what it means

dayz is a aftermarket supplier of goodies for the stagea and quite a few came from the factory with the dayz option kits etc like front and rear bars etc etc etc yours looks like a dayz kit from the front bar

• 2 weeks later...

yes, i can run Full lock

however, it rubs on the top if i turn to fast

i need to roll it a little bit more, and add a tad more camber

its all part of being an innovator....ive only seen two Stageas in a VIP mag

Whats up with the oval "Being Active" sticker on the rear bumper?

My stag that was recently imported to Oz also has one too, a "Prince Tokyo" one to be specific. Is it some ultra cool thing to have in Japan or do they come with it on?

yep, as soon as hte 27th comes around

HUGE amount of stuff on order

Cusco 24 and 30mm adjustable sway bars

Front camber arms

Catback

Manifold

z32 mafs

Aero and paint

o2 housing

gauges

and some other stuff

and whatever is left over, ill figure out what to get

as it is thats only like 1600 in parts...i have 1500 left over lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's so pretty, but I cry at the price (this setup was about $7,500 USD)  
    • Yep, I installed it, the sensors, wired everything up so things like the factory blinkers work etc. Fortunately it's not a hard job, just time consuming sorting the wiring out.  If you think this dash is nice, you should check out the actually sexy dashes lol. There would be a fair few people out there that think the IC7 is ugly.  The new and sexy Haltech dash -  https://www.haltech.com/news-events/uc-10dash/ Here is a, I hate having money option from Motec -  https://precisionracing.com.au/product/motec-c1212-display/
    • @Murray_Calavera ohhh.myyyy.gawwwwd 😍 that dash is so much cleaner.  yeah I’m someone who loves older cars, but hate using old tech. A digital dash would always be the way forward. Did you install that yourself?  Thanks for the explanation on oil pressure. I’ll just take it as reference.    Also, your engine light is on 😅😅😅
    • @DraftySquash Yeah... maybe think of those gauges as a super rough estimation of oil pressure and engine temperature.  If you want to see your actual engine temp and oil pressure, you're going to need an aftermarket solution. I'll post a photo of my dash, this is a much neater solution in this day and age. I can't think of any reason why someone would start adding individual gauges.  So grab your dash, then add sensors for all the extra things you want to see.  As for what to expect from oil pressure, super quick run down = cold oil, higher pressure. hot oil, lower pressure. Low revs, lower pressure. higher revs, higher pressure. The values will change based on the viscosity of oil used, the actual temperature of the oil, the type of oil pump used, then more nuanced stuff like clearances in the engine. 
    • Should run up to about 6 or so at high revs. But the stock oil pressure gauge is a piece of shit and can't be trusted, so make few to no decisions based on what you see it do.