SAU Community

Stagea Build In Japan!

yokotas13

Ok will do

What we will do is just pay for hte skirts, adn then ill send them out, and you pay actual shipping. i honestly have NO clue what its gonna cost.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sway bars are here....hopefully they will fit

GTR FMIC will be in tomorrow when my friend gets here

550 Denso injectors are on the way,

GTR fuel pump on its way

problem is, at a bar or more i would outflow the 480s with a GT2540 from the charts ive been shown. I think the 550s will be Just enough for the possible 400 WHP mark i want.

In addition to cams as well and headgasket

yeha no shit

THe Faq was wrong, i did more research and its a f**kign GTST supposedly

ill sell this one nad buy that one

Be sure to post in the FAQ thread so that it can be updated then.

Hey Grant, what brand oil relocation kit is that, looks like a good fit.

Did you have to move the fuel filter mount? and does it have ports for pressure sender etc?

eit is the greddy oil filter relocation kit

it was around 150USD new.

it has two temp ports, and an oil pressure port

It uses the same oil filter the RB normally uses as well, so no need to find a weird threaded filter.

It mounts in conjunction with the fuel filter. uses the same holes and bolts.

its extremely well made, and i reccomend it to anyone.

what do you reccomend else i do?

ive heard of 600+ HP on stock block RBs.

i'm sure that power can be made, but i seriously doubt its reliability. just my opinion

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• @DraftySquash Yeah... maybe think of those gauges as a super rough estimation of oil pressure and engine temperature.  If you want to see your actual engine temp and oil pressure, you're going to need an aftermarket solution. I'll post a photo of my dash, this is a much neater solution in this day and age. I can't think of any reason why someone would start adding individual gauges.  So grab your dash, then add sensors for all the extra things you want to see.  As for what to expect from oil pressure, super quick run down = cold oil, higher pressure. hot oil, lower pressure. Low revs, lower pressure. higher revs, higher pressure. The values will change based on the viscosity of oil used, the actual temperature of the oil, the type of oil pump used, then more nuanced stuff like clearances in the engine. 
    • Should run up to about 6 or so at high revs. But the stock oil pressure gauge is a piece of shit and can't be trusted, so make few to no decisions based on what you see it do.
    • So, when I turned on the car today, the temperature gauge was actually at Cold (phew) and then it gradually climbed to normal temperature.    random question on the oil pressure behaviour. It sits at 4 or just below it when stopped or cruising.  when I give it gas while driving, it slowly climbs up to just past 4. I’ve read that just below 4 is normal, but is it weird to see the pressure go up when I give it gas?  I can kind of understand the pressure building when the engine is accelerating but hoping to be less paranoid about my car and learn her in’s and out’s 😂
    • Yep, that's crazy.  What is the go with stuff like this?  https://creativewerksinc.com/product/pwm-controller/
    • You'll be fine mate, it's an easy job