SAU Community

19" On 32 Gtst ?

Hi, I want to get 19"*8.5 +20mm offset with 235/35 tyres front and 19"*9.5 +25mm offset with 265/30 tyres rear for my R32 GTST, my guards are already rolled and i have Cusco adjustable coilovers. Does anyone know if they will fit ? :happy:

Edited by SNISMO

No chance.

Your fronts would need to be widened a touch unless you want to run silly camber and rear guards would need to be pumped a good 20mm each side (educated guess) depending on the height of the car

It'd go close.

With a +40 on the front you may run into issues with the inside edge scrubbing on the inner guard or possibly the upright. +30 with 17*8.5 works well on the front of mine. The rear would probably fit, but i just can't see those tyres fitting under the stock guard. +40 will put the inside edge of the rear rim pretty close to the the hicas balljoint and the front of the lower control arm. Depending on the camber it will also be very close to the struts/coils of your coil overs.

Probably not as the wheel itself is so big.

You can get away with it on 17's, maybe 18's, dunno about 19's, it would depend how low your car is i suppose.

You can always try some wheels out to get a better idea.

I just found out that the wheel offsets are +38 front and + 40 rear. Any better or is the rear still going to be a hassle ? Thanks for your helping me out with this too guys, offsets confuse the hell out of me...... :)

Edited by SNISMO

man it is fine!!!

I have 19's (8.5 @ front, 9.5 @ back) looks SOOO hot, (but im bias..its mine)

U need some really stiff sus, (which i presume ur coilovers are) I have D2 drift spec, adjusted to the stiffest degree. This ensures you can drop it as low as you can!!! :wub:

I think my offsets are the as urs too.

my fronts needed 225s as the tyres were scrubing against teh strut (i was originally trying 245s with no luck). At the rear i am running 275s look hot as when viewing hte car from the back, and likewise my guards are rolled too.

Good Luck,

Peter :iluvff:

Edited by SEX-DR.

man it is fine!!!

I have 19's (8.5 @ back, 9.5 @ back) looks SOOO hot, (but im bias..its mine)

U need some really stiff sus, (which i presume ur coilovers are) I have D2 drift spec, adjusted to the stiffest degree. This ensures you can drop it as low as you can!!! :wub:

I think my offsets are the as urs too.

my fronts needed 225s as the tyres were scrubing against teh strut (i was originally trying 245s with no luck). At the rear i am running 275s look hot as when viewing hte car from the back, and likewise my guards are rolled too.

Good Luck,

Peter :iluvff:

post-9040-1171424389.jpg