SAU Community

Hello Hello

GtrVspec

whats the diff between a series 3 and 2 ? got some stick the bloody thing

I should hope it has some stick... :mellow:

The headlights, the bonnet lip, the bonnet, the front grille.

Oh and of course the age its a 98 so its the last of the R33's, the newest and youngest you can possiblly buy...

lol no way the 33 stays too :mellow: thanks pplz just trying to get dyno time to see how much its pumping.... just abit funny about leaving it lol with all the thefts lately and i get these looks from ppl when they see a lilttle candy short ass driving the car. lol

Actually no im not asian and i bought it with my money.But if you think its my dads go for it. i go to work just like everyone else and worked for it. just because im young doesnt mean i didnt buy it.

as for the intercooler i wouldnt have a clue what it is? its pretty wide though.

Edited by GtrVspec

nice car dude, dont usually go for 33's but this one is noice.. r34 ftw though.

Yea r34 gtr is when you have an extra 30k+ above what you probably paid for this sitting there in the piggy bank... I think this R33 is nice as!

EDIT : When you buy a car with YOUR OWN MONEY... not loaned... not payed for by rich mommy and daddy... thats when you have something to be proud of... and GtrVspec you have something to be proud of! :(

Actually no im not asian and i bought it with my money.But if you think its my dads go for it. i go to work just like everyone else and worked for it. just because im young doesnt mean i didnt buy it.

as for the intercooler i wouldnt have a clue what it is? its pretty wide though.

Sicem bud. I put up with this crap all my young life over my rides. Blood sweat and toil got me my wheels and i was darn proud of them as you obviously are.

I know now that if performance is in your blood it never leaves and you are abviously a slave to it now and forever as many others on here (including me) obviously are. My advice to the young tigers who are prepared to put in yards is to simply go for it. Too often we hear :get a boring car first: Well stuff that. If you want to learn to drive a fast car you wont do it in a boring car and something you had to sweat your arse off to buy is going to be treasured for sure.

You cant put an old head on young shoulders so dont try. The only advice I offer is to think before you bury the right foot. Where am I, What are the consequences if something does go wrong, Who else is at risk. Remember these things, I did and I had a tunnafun with my rides when I was younger. Gonna do it all over again now I am older too. :(

You cant put an old head on young shoulders so dont try. The only advice I offer is to think before you bury the right foot.

Yea you can put an old head on young shoulders, its think of every consequence which might result from your actions, then weigh it up and say "is it really worth it".. which is what you pretty much said straight after..

Older minds = Been there, done that...

Young minds = Need to try everything wether their told to or not...

Smart minds (young or old) = Think before they do and get their priorities straight...

I dunno if everyone will agree but screw yas if ya dont :(

EDIT : I was joking about the screw yas part :(