SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

Bloody oath the lil idiots do. Its the magic of the invisible wall that will protect them from death lol

Im just glad i borrowed the game off a mate and didnt buy it myself. Wouldnt really recommend it to anyone :)

hahaha, yeah I didnt think I would be buying that any time soon

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to play frontlines fuel of war. Its alright so far....anyone else played it on 360??

Its a good game, not the greatest but definetly one of the more fun FPS on the 360. I love the drones you can use, makes the same so much easier when you can just fly up and shoot your enemy in the face with RC helicopter, priceless :P

ive been playing left 4 dead(PC), Grid (PS3), wangan battle (ps3) and metal gear solid 4

and I give the real nissan simulator a crack every now and again

Wangan battle you say, is that the midnight maximum arcade taken to ps3, the one on play asia by any chance?

is it any good? wouldnt mind getting it

just bought v8 supertaxis 3 and neverwinter nights 2 for pc from game for $30 for both

got hooked on both, then my laptop decided to shit itself

:(

without em both for at least 4 weeks, and then most likely get slugged with a bill for $1000....

I'm a little behind the times, Half Life 2 on PS3. f**king Rocks. I bought it when it was first released on PC but my machine had troubles so I left it and forgot about it. I guess the up side to being slow is i get to play it on a big tv and not a little monitor. greatest game ever!

• 2 weeks later...

bought (and finished) Bioshock for PS3, finally understand all the hype. One of the best games ive played in a long time.

Just started playing Fallout3, wasn't enjoying it too much to begin with but its beginning to grow on me now

And to think the console version will be better!! (downloadable content, champion edition, alpha characters, online play, trophies)

I probably blew $100 on the haymarket machine few weekends ago... only 10 more days to go till it comes out on ps3 i can't wait. My Collectors edition is on pre-order :thumbsup:

They (Capcom) were saying at the time that they don't want to put new characters out via DLC as it will upset the balance and give people an unfair advantage (some people may not be able to download the new characters and capcom wants everybody to have them)

But in terms of other DLC content for SF 4...who knows

I'm playing Burnout Paradise: The Ulitmate Box on PC - very nice and fast