Currently Playing

kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone who has it, SFIV worth the time and effort it takes for me to get my ass to a shop??

I looked at it but I was afraid it wouldn't be like the oldschool games... Last street fighter game I got was absolutely shit, some 3d crap on PS2, I knew like half the people in the damn game...

I went to get it last week but they were all sold out where I looked, so decided against it for now.

Also tried to get the House of the Dead big bang box for the wii but thats sold out.... not dramas there though because I only want it for drunken fun when I have people over

I normally buy games from 'game', whenever there had been a big launch of it, they always seem to have a copy when everywhere else is sold out... halo3, cod4, i totally forget what else i own... but yeah, i looked at it in that store and thought meh, then I think I bought something else... probably fable2

I would like to know if it's any good, that style of game should stick to it's 2d platform... I haven't seen a good 3d fighter yet...

I normally buy games from 'game', whenever there had been a big launch of it, they always seem to have a copy when everywhere else is sold out... halo3, cod4, i totally forget what else i own... but yeah, i looked at it in that store and thought meh, then I think I bought something else... probably fable2

I would like to know if it's any good, that style of game should stick to it's 2d platform... I haven't seen a good 3d fighter yet...

It is a 2d fighter. 3d(ish) graphics on a 2d plane like SF2.

It is only the "Super" moves that go into 3d... Think of it like a cinema for a Super move

From what I have played (in store) it is very nice. I love it, but then I used my high school years to better myself at SF2...

It is a 2d fighter. 3d(ish) graphics on a 2d plane like SF2.

It is only the "Super" moves that go into 3d... Think of it like a cinema for a Super move

From what I have played (in store) it is very nice. I love it, but then I used my high school years to better myself at SF2...

... you may have just made a sale! :P

Currently playing

Eat Lead - just okay plays like dark sector and gears of war

Prinny can i really be the hero? - very cute game, fantastic production values and extremely difficult. good fun though.

• 2 weeks later...