SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

LEFT 4 DEAD... best online game atm the teamwork and cooperation needed is totally different to any other game help your friends or u all perish yay

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently playing saints row 2 & empires total war for PC

Seeing how everything goes, if RE5 don't get ported to the PC in the next 6 month or so, I would have to fork out for a PS3 just for that game, dam Capcom & their anti-PC releases :D

EDIT: seeing how long it took for them to port RE4 to PC & the horrible port quality, guess I need to go console... :D

Edited by Mayuri Krab

• 3 weeks later...

http://baz47u.mybrute.com

Ok so after playing this game for a bit i have learnt some new info...

the way the game is you create a character which you train/fight and eventually get extra weapons/animals/etc. Use link provided above

you can participate in tournaments (not sure how it works yet) which then gives you a ranking etc

fun game to play when you have nothing to do

enjoy

Just started playing COD 4 online again. hadn't touched the ps3 in almost a year but i'm right back into it.

I'll keep playing this online until warfare 2 comes out in nov.

:(

LEFT 4 DEAD... best online game atm the teamwork and cooperation needed is totally different to any other game help your friends or u all perish yay

This by far is the funnest and funniest game ive played online!!!! and am addicted to it!!

+1 for bf2

awesome game play although nicer graphics would be great

running top graphics and 3d but still looks dated

i'm over hackers and noobs who punish you for a team kill when they run out infront of your vehicle, drive over a mine or walk into your claymore.

but nothing better than a friday night, get 2 6 packs and an esky - sit it next to the pc - god i'm a geek...

CoD 4 Modern Warfare - PC (Username : Godzilla)

Added you for some online kills :blink:

Im playing COD4, "N1GTR". COD5 is on the way asap. Have preordered modern warfare2