SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

cod4 for me. internode 15 server. go the hardcore
Sweet.. might see ya on there a little later.

What are your tags?

Hard to find aussie games lately

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hrm... good ol' cs 1.6 :P used to be in one of the top ranking perth clans..was awsum (played mainly on 3fl)

now i just play whatever i want.. used to play cs hardcore, and halo 3 hardcore... but the only game i've played for such an extended amount of time?

.....WoW...... *hangs head in shame* i've quit like 5 times SERIOUSLY!!!!

but i play dawn of war 2, css, left4dead i dunno... most games i have hahaha

Been thinking of getting guitar hero Metallica. Whats it like compared to the previous one ^^^

Similar. But with a lot of Metallica music in it :)

'tis pretty cool. Got it from the US for ~$60AUD, add in a second kick pedal (I have the RB2 twin setup) and all is good!

Lots of great tracks, fair few that are not from Metallica (although they have covered some of them) and some damn hard one's.

Has some nice extra movies in there as well which is pretty cool. Lots of "extras"

Bitch thing is that you can't transfer the tracks to GH:WT. You need to change games if you want to play different songs.

Get it if you like GH and Metallica. It is worth it.

currently hooked on The Sims 3 :cheers:

When Sims1 came out i got hooked on it pretty bad. Then one day i was making the guy clean his dishes and work out on the weights.

I looked around at my dirty house and my fat gut, and realised the true irony of such a game.

I never played it again. HAHAHA :laughing-smiley-014:

PS. What front bar is that in your pic, typevu?

When Sims1 came out i got hooked on it pretty bad. Then one day i was making the guy clean his dishes and work out on the weights.

I looked around at my dirty house and my fat gut, and realised the true irony of such a game.

I never played it again. HAHAHA :laughing-smiley-014:

PS. What front bar is that in your pic, typevu?

lol if only doing it in real life was just as easy as clicking the mice and fast forwarding the time!

The front bumper was an optional bumper only available to 40th Anniversary built R33's(late 97 to early 1998).