SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

Was playing Final Fantasy VI Advance on my GBA emu at work, till about 2 minutes ago, (was half way through the game) i died for the first time, i went to load the last point i saved... but accidently saved instead... now ive just got a start screen with "new game"...

i really cant be bothered to play it all again... but now ive got a game and story half finished... T_T!!!

Anyone know where i can find GBA EMU game saves...?

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently playing..

FEAR Pegusus Mandate and, TimeShift.

I bought both of them on PC as they are fairly cheap.

Nothing amazing about either of them, but i really enjoyed the original fear so more levels and killing is always a good thing.

TimeShift is interesting, espcially seeing as it has been delayed so much, changed publisher a few times.

We actually have some dummy boxes for it from last year and it looks like a completely different game to what it turned out to be.

Was going to be playing Haze next thursday but since it was postponed till the 13th of December and now today I hear it wont be released till next year im p@ssed off! I guess ill go out and buy assassins creed tomorrow and pick up mario galaxy next week. But at the moment im playing metroid prime 3 and madden 08

Assassins Creed on xbox360, it is freaking amazing. Loving every minute of it.

i completely forgot about it till i read your post about an hour ago... went down and picked up my pre-order...

its interesting, very smooth... although fights were so much easier with everything at the start... now i just have to run away or assassinate...

I picked up Assassins Creed also, very nice game loving what ive played of it so far. Out of curiosity has anyone experienced problems on either systems like others have? Im talking about frame rate issues and locking up? Also for the Ps3 owners which FW are you using? I picked it up last night and the guy at the store told me not to install version 2.0 of the FW as thats whats causing all the problems I left it at 1.94 and dont seem to be having dramas but I am worried it might end up causing problems that others are having any thoughts?

Im using 2.01 and have had it crash 3 times on me for about 6-7 hours of gameplay...

I HEARD its an issue with the RSS/News Feed in the corner... Ive turned it off but its really odd crashing... Eg: EVERYTHING freezes except the music or EVERYTHING freezes except the music, camera control and the dust floating through the city.

Really odd!

Either way im still happy with the game and not tooo fussed as Assassins saves alot throughout the game