kralster

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished Okami about a week ago. Took me 33 hours all up, i made a save before the end bit so i can go back and do all the quests and stuffed i skipped.

I loved the game, one of the best games i've played in the past two years.

Also i sold my wii last week. It really is a stupid console, it is not for gamers. Sure you may say games like metroid prime and mario are good, but they are the same as the cube version except for gimmicky controls. Pointing a remote to move the camera is the same as using an analogue stick, there is nothing revolutionary about it.

I may grab another wii in the future but i got a good price for it and i'll put the money towards the gt5 prologue console pack i'm getting soon.

Currently playing...

GTA: VCS on psp, brought when it dropped to 30 bucks retail only about 12 percent into it, just something fun and easy to play.

Also playing the original Advance Wars on GBA great fun.

Also i finished yesterday finally the FEAR perseus mandate, just a standard run of the mill fps but still a bit of fun, with some cool gun battles.

For the people who have played GT5 prologue or the full game.Is the handling characteristics the same as GT4 or is it different again?

Do you leave rubber on the surface like Forza?

What are the things that stood out on GT5 compared to GT4?

kane and lynch dead man ps3(if ya got ps3 play these online there fu(king sweet) same with time shift

Played this on 360 bloody great game! Awesome co-op stuff!

Currently playing Army of Two on the 360 .. its been good fun, just completed and startingto play through the second time...

And will be playing Vegas 2 when its released in a couple of weeks :)

COD 4 for multi-player.

Just got UT3

For single player, playing Bio-shock atm.

ut3 is intense!! i love it just for its graphics and its gameplay isnt bad! pleanty more story line than the previous.

bio shok i found interesting purely because it was somewhat different from the average shooter... great storyline and loved the old school style of it all.

recently been playing universe at war.... meant to be similar to the much awaited starcraft 2

and playing nfs pro street a bit.... was kinda just like the others tho :)

ne one played the whitcher?? awesome rpg but mine keeps freezing for some reason??? and its not the fact that my computer doesnt have the balls it just freezes... had a few problems with certain games that just clunk out half an hour into it grrr

Finished Okami about a week ago. Took me 33 hours all up, i made a save before the end bit so i can go back and do all the quests and stuffed i skipped.

I loved the game, one of the best games i've played in the past two years.

Also i sold my wii last week. It really is a stupid console, it is not for gamers. Sure you may say games like metroid prime and mario are good, but they are the same as the cube version except for gimmicky controls. Pointing a remote to move the camera is the same as using an analogue stick, there is nothing revolutionary about it.

I may grab another wii in the future but i got a good price for it and i'll put the money towards the gt5 prologue console pack i'm getting soon.

Currently playing...

GTA: VCS on psp, brought when it dropped to 30 bucks retail only about 12 percent into it, just something fun and easy to play.

Also playing the original Advance Wars on GBA great fun.

Also i finished yesterday finally the FEAR perseus mandate, just a standard run of the mill fps but still a bit of fun, with some cool gun battles.

I just bought a Wii.

Currently Playing Zelda: Twilight Princess and soon to jump on Zack & Wiki.

Its not the greatest console, but to say its stupid is going a bit far IMO...

The games are the same as GC? ok the graphics might not be crash hot, but thats why its only $400 (or less).

- What has Halo done? given us another crappy story, let us wield two weapons and added a couple of new weapons...

- What has GT done? beefed up the graphics, added new cars, altered control/handling schemes.

the basics are still 100% the same.

A basic example, that the Wiimote isnt just used to move the camera, is Zack & Wiki, or a more basic example, Wii Sports.

to say that more interactivity in a game is a bad thing is a tad strange (but completely your opinion), besides you should know what your in for before buying a Wii, or any other console for that matter. I will admit a lot of the games are re-hashes of games from last gen machines, or very average (trying too hard to be unique) and the online network isnt that great. but there are still some awesome games, for example: Zelda, Zack & Wiki, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, (and what looks to be great) Mario Kart Wii, etc...

It also offers an experience that is completely unique to any other console, no-where near the greatest console, but its different. I think its far from stupid, but thats just your opinion and your valid to it...

Edited by SKYLVIA

I don't find the wii to be a gamers console.

And i agree i shouldn't call it stupid.

But i've played every first party nintendo title at the office or at home, and the only game i've really enjoyed was Super paper mario, which was a cube game ported to wii and had pointless additions to it, like pointing the remote to find secret passages.

And games like smash bros, and mario kart all play better with the gamecube controller.

Still playing COD4 online and forza here and there. Everyone on my friends list are playing rainbow six ATM which i dont think i will get. Not buying another game until GTA comes out.

I don't find the wii to be a gamers console.

And i agree i shouldn't call it stupid.

But i've played every first party nintendo title at the office or at home, and the only game i've really enjoyed was Super paper mario, which was a cube game ported to wii and had pointless additions to it, like pointing the remote to find secret passages.

And games like smash bros, and mario kart all play better with the gamecube controller.

Im definatly going to play brawl with a GC controller, but the steering wheel adaptor for Mario kart Wii looks like it could be awesome. wont know until i try it though...

Also, You didnt like using the Wiimote in zelda to aim? i think its awesome! it just feels more comfortable than moving a joystick around... but in saying that i still play FPS' on 360 fine...

I'm throwing a nerdy one into this...

I'm really really liking Company of Heroes atm... Might even get the expansion when the sale comes on at EB's later this year.... Also playing CS source, love the dust maps and office!!! Also playing a bit of BF2 online, but it is slowly dieing... Heaps of TK'ers and people that are just wankers (nothing worse than being punished fo TK when THEY run over YOUR claymore)... I bought the Swat 4 collectors pack for $25 last week and that is going to be my slash and dash till GT5 prologue comes out..