SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

Damn my post from last night disappeared... posted just as the forum went down.

But yeah, I'm currently play Final Fantasy III on the NDS... its AWESOME! Havent played an RPG/FF game in years and absolutely loving it again :D also got revenent wings and tactics on NDS ready to play after I finish III :rofl:

and Wii... I've hardly touched that since buying it a couple months ago and mucking around on Wii sports... other than that I got no games for it! hahaha waiting on Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl!

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So i was house sitting on the weekend and got bored so decided to play halo 3, i've had it since the day it came out, and never been interested in it.

I finished it in about 7 or so hours over saturday and sunday evening.

I really liked it though, and would like to now play the first two.

Also i'll be playing ps3 tomorrow, getting the gt5 prologue bundle, sooo looking foward to it, if it has actual AI unlike earlier GT games it's gonna rock.,

I'm throwing a nerdy one into this...

I'm really really liking Company of Heroes atm... Might even get the expansion when the sale comes on at EB's later this year.... Also playing CS source, love the dust maps and office!!! Also playing a bit of BF2 online, but it is slowly dieing... Heaps of TK'ers and people that are just wankers (nothing worse than being punished fo TK when THEY run over YOUR claymore)... I bought the Swat 4 collectors pack for $25 last week and that is going to be my slash and dash till GT5 prologue comes out..

I would have been much more into CoH if they had a working online ranking system from the start. HEAPS of really good players left because of the consant disconnectors etc.

Having said that I will probably end up with three copies of Opposing Fronts because it comes with the EAH3870 X2 and I already had a copy.

Hired yesterday and finished Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Im glad I didnt buy this one as it was not very long at all. Didnt feel satisfied with how the story progressed either but all in all it wasnt a bad game if you like tactical shooters. Id probably rate the first one a little better.

Now im looking forward to this week to buy GT5 - prologue!!!

Edited by smurf80

I would have been much more into CoH if they had a working online ranking system from the start. HEAPS of really good players left because of the consant disconnectors etc.

Having said that I will probably end up with three copies of Opposing Fronts because it comes with the EAH3870 X2 and I already had a copy.

Can I buy a copy off you with a CDkey???

I'd really like to get Opposing Fronts.. Panzer Elite look awesome!!

I finished Rainbow Six 2 on the weekend. Was pretty good i loved the first one so more vegas is good for me.

Currently Playing...

Uncharted - fantastic game, it's a bit buggy and clumsy but if they do a sequel and iron out a few bugs it will be brilliant, and the graphics are awesome.

GT5 Prologue - Really good, i've posted a few things i've noticed in the thread about it.

GTA Vice City Stories PSP - Still going with this one a bit, like 23% done now, enjoyable just something to play when watching tv.

Kinda... I bought a Wii after selling the 360 and had that for awhile then I just picked the PS3/GT5p a few days ago. I still got the Xbox 360 account with about 7 months of live left but found there wasnt any games coming out that would interest me while the Wii and the PS3 does so the changeover was bound to happen :laugh:

Edited by typevu

Dota All Star! I just finished playing it then I visit this forum after!

Just recently started playing DOTA, farkn addictive game.

Night stalker ftw :laugh:

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue... love it!

haha fun game, i understeer too much in the integra :(

Currently playing Half life 2 episode 2 and GT5P Trying to finish them before GTA4 comes out as whatever games I have that I havent finished when GTA4 come out I doubt I will touch them again for a very long time.

Currently 40hrs into Valkarie Profile 2. DA BEST graphic for a rpg in PS2 !!(prove me wrong). The game play is awesome, kinda like a fighting games where you need timming for each character attacks (each character has their own button) I'm glad I'm still hanging around for my PS2 and the 21" CTR lol

Also playing FF crystal chronical on DS. Sometimes the kid voices made me mute the game coz I look like some sick old man playing pikachu :P