SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

anyone here playing GRID? Its NUTS! this is the intro

(note: all ingame...).

its a bit arcadey, but the sound and the car's reaction to the track is awesome!!

Edited by nis0

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

currently playing...

MGS4 - so far the best game i've ever played.... but i'm a tad bias as i love the first 3 metal gear solid games.

Age of conan - got the SE when it came into our warehouse just cos we had a spare one, never liked mmo's (apart from PSO on dreamcast and gcn) but am enjoying it so far, hope to stick with it and learn to play correctly.

Tetris - NDS version very good port not as good as my old pc one, but fun having high score comps with my brothers.

I'm currently switching back and forth between MGS4 and GTA4... had MGS4 since Thursday and my girlfriend got me GTA4 yesterday for my birthday. I finished MGS4 yesterday and started going over a second time today as well as started playing GTA4 today too :P

• 2 weeks later...

currently playing

- gta iv starting to get boring, really isn't all that special.

- rock band - downloaded some new songs so thats keeping me entertained.

thats about it really, i've bought the new alone in the dark but want to finish gta before i start it, done about 53% of gta so should be getting close to the end of the story.

I have been playing Battlefield bad company, made the rank of colonel in less than a week :P Its taken me nearly 1100 hrs on bf2 and I am still a few thousand points short of reaching that rank. Also cant belive how quick it takes the no skill having players to find exploits and stuff in these games

Battlefield Bad Company on 360, always up for a late session if anyone's around :(

360tag: Xion ink

I have been playing Battlefield bad company, made the rank of colonel in less than a week :P Its taken me nearly 1100 hrs on bf2 and I am still a few thousand points short of reaching that rank. Also cant belive how quick it takes the no skill having players to find exploits and stuff in these games

^^^^ ditto.... lazy bast**ds

Steve

Edited by Noobs for Life