Currently Playing

kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently playing.... Initial D: Extreme Stage exclusive on the PS3.... arrived today from play-asia.com its awesome - I can CONFIRM that ONLINE WORKS in Australia for those wondering! Menu is all in Japanese some stuff is in english but it doesnt take long to understand what is what in the menu.

EB was having a 50% sale so i bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3 for $50 and it is freaking difficult... Fun game but very very frustrating until you get used to the control and fighting system. Theres no easing into the game, you get dumped right into the shit from the beginning.

Baconer Saw that EB sale, some great deals, grabbed myself Lost Odyssey on 360 for half price too. Definately recommend peeps go in and sniff for a bargain :P

Full change around of games for me atm.

Eternal Sonata, GTA4, COD4 - 360

My Life As King(WiiWARE), Super Paper Mario - Wii

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2, Final Fantasy 4 - DS

Day of the Tentacle(PC Emulation), FF7:Crisis Core, Sega Rally Revo - PSP

King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match, Persona 3FES - PS2

King of Fighters 2002(Arcade Emulation) - XBOX

....Yeah im a games junkie, but playing a lil more games lately cos im @ home sick, thats an ok excuse yeah? :action-smiley-069:

Baconer Saw that EB sale, some great deals, grabbed myself Lost Odyssey on 360 for half price too. Definately recommend peeps go in and sniff for a bargain :cool:

Full change around of games for me atm.

Eternal Sonata, GTA4, COD4 - 360

My Life As King(WiiWARE), Super Paper Mario - Wii

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2, Final Fantasy 4 - DS

Day of the Tentacle(PC Emulation), FF7:Crisis Core, Sega Rally Revo - PSP

King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match, Persona 3FES - PS2

King of Fighters 2002(Arcade Emulation) - XBOX

....Yeah im a games junkie, but playing a lil more games lately cos im @ home sick, thats an ok excuse yeah? :rofl:

Theres still one console missing from your list :)

Theres still one console missing from your list :(

LOL I know, but that will change in a month too:

MGS4, Resistance, Time Crisis 4 - PS3 :thumbsup:

Also just started playing SSF2:HD Beta - 360

Might have to check out that intial D: extreme saw the trailer and it looked kewl. Currently i have nothing to grace my ps3 after completion of mgs4

I am currently playing ninja gaiden 2, man i dont care what anyone says i friken love it. I am chapter 12, the boss battles are insane. it is difficult but the save points are close and work perfect, plus i kicked ass at this on the xbox when it first came out.

Im stuck at the second Alma fight (Chapter 15 i think, when she flies and has the face hugger tail thing) so goddam frustrating but i love the game. Not many games out there are this challenging.

Also I have Initial D in the mail, hopefully it gets here before the weekend

Im stuck at the second Alma fight (Chapter 15 i think, when she flies and has the face hugger tail thing) so goddam frustrating but i love the game. Not many games out there are this challenging.

Also I have Initial D in the mail, hopefully it gets here before the weekend

Hardest boss fight in the history of gaming, if you cant do it check up on faqs walkthroughs on how to kill her, she is very tough.

I dont mind Ninja Gaiden 2, i just get too frustrated with it to find myself having fun with it.

Where abouts you up too, i am on level 13 and it is getting so much harder now. Every level from 12 on has at least 3 bosses to beat. Ouch

I just want to start again with the weopens maxed out and slaughter those ninjas

i cant remember, i havent played it for a couple of weeks... im up to the chapter where your in Russia (i think) and the greater fiend of fire blows up the tanks. last thing i remember doing is killing the big ass blind monster and then saving.

Those rocket launching ninja's are total bullshit aswell. some enemies in this game shit me to tears. Someone shouldve told Itagaki that making enemies cheap, doesnt make it fun.

P.S. someone needs to blow up the pound where those f**king ninja dogs came from.

gaaarh... just thinking about this game annoys me.

i cant remember, i havent played it for a couple of weeks... im up to the chapter where your in Russia (i think) and the greater fiend of fire blows up the tanks. last thing i remember doing is killing the big ass blind monster and then saving.

Those rocket launching ninja's are total bullshit aswell. some enemies in this game shit me to tears. Someone shouldve told Itagaki that making enemies cheap, doesnt make it fun.

P.S. someone needs to blow up the pound where those f**king ninja dogs came from.

gaaarh... just thinking about this game annoys me.

haha yeah that is tough, just a tip there is a section that has land mines on the ground and you need to walk around them. I didnt notice them at first and couldnt figure out why i kept getting blown up when there wasnt any enemys in sight. I thought they had some homing missile and they were hiding. I am up to the final boss,

Note the game gets twice as hard soon

Finally got Initial D for PS3. It arrived wednesday but shitty post office times meant i couldnt pick it up till monday. So much fun, a bit weird with the controller though (havent hooked the G25 up yet)