SAU Community

Currently Playing

kralster

Finished Crysis warhead in about 1/2 a day, way too short.

Now thinking about getting the following sometime in the future;

-Far Cry 2

-Fall out 3

-Red Alert 3

My ISP is gonna hate me for overloading their servers... :)

Also started on Serious Sam 2 again, now I can play with everything on Max :(

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently playing..... Little Big Planet :) it actually arrived start of this week on Monday so been playing that all week :) well actually my girlfriend has been playing more shes ahead of me lol

scratch that... I just installed Red Alert 3.

Playing multiplayer over Hamachi.... fuckin epic.

It so awesome that it gives me rock hard greasy boners when I play it.

i need to get this but iam thinkin i need a new pc to play it on first, what are you playing it? (spec's wise)

um Core 2 Duo E6400 cpu, twin ATI X1950 512mb video cards that are running that crossfire stuff and 8gb of DDR2 800 RAM. Its about a year and a few months old now.

i just downloaded far cry 2... man it sucks T.T graphics look pretty good but after playing crysis it's just straight up boring.. You cant just run around punching down buildings or anything, cant pick up random stuff (can pick up just about everything in crysis) the lack of a crosshair is just crap, and the whole world is the same, patches of grass then a shed with 5 guys standing around it u need to kill.. gay as >< crysis was sweet, downloading the second one atm, beat the first one a few times, sickest game, looks better than farcry 2 as well.. Mind you i had to buy a new graphic card to get crysis running right on very high which was gay cos i dont play many games ><

Edited by GTAAAH

i just downloaded far cry 2... man it sucks T.T graphics look pretty good but after playing crysis it's just straight up boring.. You cant just run around punching down buildings or anything, cant pick up random stuff (can pick up just about everything in crysis) the lack of a crosshair is just crap, and the whole world is the same, patches of grass then a shed with 5 guys standing around it u need to kill.. gay as >< crysis was sweet, downloading the second one atm, beat the first one a few times, sickest game, looks better than farcry 2 as well.. Mind you i had to buy a new graphic card to get crysis running right on very high which was gay cos i dont play many games ><

Theres an option to turn the crosshair on... and im pretty sure Warhead is just an expanded ver. of the first isnt it?

Anywho, i found FC2 to be a bit average of what i thought itd be... a bit dissapointed, ill probably pick it back up sometime next year when its cheap and continue... i just EB 7day'd it (360).

Got Dead Space (360) on Tuesday and completed last night, great game, but not much replay value. also returned as EB 7day rental...

Picked up Fallout 3 today, played about 3-4 hours, not exactly impressed, but im not completely used to it yet... very different to what im used to, and i havent played oblivion... Ill still be returning it in 7 days to chuck on a pre-order for Gears of War 2.

Now just waiting for Little Big Planet and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja STORM, which i plan on keeping.

I hate knobs that keep returning games. it's not a f**king video store.

Currently playing...

Fallout 3 - Played about 7 hours so much good fun. Not much like the orignals but the detail of the world is incredible. Standing on top of a hill and just looking over this desolate wasteland is awesome.

finished Red Alert 3 as the russians and as the japs... now I just have to do the americans and I'll have the campaigns out of the way. I can't believe how much more smoother the game renders than the old Tiberium Wars, Kanes Wrath and Generals... all on the same hardware.

Fucking epic.

Now just waiting for Little Big Planet and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja STORM, which i plan on keeping.

When is the Naruto game coming out in Aus?

Just finished Uncharted: Drakes Fortune on PS3, was a surprisingly good game, bit frustrating in parts but it has a nice combination of puzzles, strategy, story-line, gun fights and Nazis. Definitely a game to rent (easy to finish in under 8 hours)

I hate knobs that keep returning games. it's not a f**king video store.

If EB and others have this policy why not use it? Ive been back 3 weeks in a row now returning PSP games cos each one i get is sheit house! Bring on Loco Roco 2!

Anyway i stopped playing FarCry 2 (will prob go back to it), barely touched Fallout 3... The one that im really spending all my time on is Dead Space.

OMG it is so good!

Highly reccommend it!

Got the new James Bond as well. Stopped playing that until i see the movie. Graphics aint that special either.

Been playing those all on PC.

Currently playin' (and trying to juggle all of these)

Red Alert 3 - just started playin it...i laugh at the cheesy russian video...mind you the chicks look nice and I love the splash screen when you load the game

Fallout 3 - getting into it, it's a big change from fallout 1 and 2. I don't know if it suffers the same fate as Obvlion (you level up and the whole world levels up with you)

NHL 09 (360) - Playin Be A Pro Mode.....takes a long time but very rewarding

FIFA 09 (360) - Playin Be A Pro Mode....workin my way up to being Captain of both Liverpool and Australia

Midnight Club: LA (360) - Nice graphics...good racing game....difficult but rewarding

Now to add on to this list - Smackdown vs RAW 2009 (360)...I currently have it in my bag and can't wait to go home and play