Currently Playing

kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And to think the console version will be better!! (downloadable content, champion edition, alpha characters, online play, trophies)

I probably blew $100 on the haymarket machine few weekends ago... only 10 more days to go till it comes out on ps3 i can't wait. My Collectors edition is on pre-order :huh:

They (Capcom) were saying at the time that they don't want to put new characters out via DLC as it will upset the balance and give people an unfair advantage (some people may not be able to download the new characters and capcom wants everybody to have them)

But in terms of other DLC content for SF 4...who knows

I'm playing Burnout Paradise: The Ulitmate Box on PC - very nice and fast

Yeah I was told the PS3 version of Street Fighter 4 will have all the Zero (Alpha) characters aswell.

Its gonna be nuts!

L4D and Portal out of the gigantor Valve pack. So many years later I have actually paid for all those Valve games I played.

Waiting for DoW 2 to be fixed and released.

Edited by DivHunter

http://www.cdwow.com.au/Street-Fighter-IV/...ct/view/6274945

$67 for SF4?

Yes, that is AUD.

How can you say no?

CDWOW are slack man. Most of the guys on forums i've spoken to and mates have their orders delayed or cancelled for SFIV. Delivery times are likely to be in the weeks. I'd say pay the difference and get it from a 'real' store that knows wtf they're doing.

http://www.cdwow.com.au/Street-Fighter-IV/...ct/view/6274945

$67 for SF4?

Yes, that is AUD.

How can you say no?

hahahaha

GEE i dunno!! why don't you answer that question too you pretty much answered every other one LOL

=D

but seriously

is SF4 really that good? cos i saw it for 120 dorra

Lee_DongGook_624553.jpg

that's many dorra!!! WAI SO MANY DORRA!!!!

CDWOW are slack man. Most of the guys on forums i've spoken to and mates have their orders delayed or cancelled for SFIV. Delivery times are likely to be in the weeks. I'd say pay the difference and get it from a 'real' store that knows wtf they're doing.

HAHA!

Just received an email today telling me that my order is delayed, this after I aired my concerns with them regarding order delays! :D

Oh well, no stress waiting, have MUCH on as it is.

Thanks for the heads up though :blink:

you got force unleashed? i'm sorry to hear that. I suggest you drive to the nearest jetty and throw it into the ocean so no-one else is able to experiance another crap lucasarts game.

I played it at my mates house for a fair bit and thought it was great