SAU Community

Indian 8 Second Drag Skyline

CRD

wow, all the curry jokes. how terribly funny and original.

looks pretty serious, but I would say there isn't a single half-hearted 8 second car anywhere!

8 second GTST will be something to behold. Is there anywhere suitable in India to race such a car (assuming the owner is planning to take it back home eventually).

Looks awesome, why do you guys still use the JUN plenums on all your big cars when Ben (600hp on this forum, you built his fathers car) from hypertune claim there plenums are better?

I dont think there is any vehicle running huge power with the hypertune manifold so once we test one ,Which will be on GTR700 very soon we will let you know.

where the hell are they going to keep it if/when it goes back to India though O_o Are there even any decent strips there? :)

Any idea on a rough budget/cost of the buildup? Or is that "confidential"?

If i were the owner, i'd keep it here, in fear of it getting vandalized or stolen or something. Then again, maybe India isn't that bad, just a minor shithole, not a major =/

where the hell are they going to keep it if/when it goes back to India though O_o Are there even any decent strips there? :)

Any idea on a rough budget/cost of the buildup? Or is that "confidential"?

If i were the owner, i'd keep it here, in fear of it getting vandalized or stolen or something. Then again, maybe India isn't that bad, just a minor shithole, not a major =/

some of you are forgetting that india holds some of the richest people in the world. sure some of the areas are shit but some areas are bloody awesome. The best areas of india kills the best areas of australia, easy.

and its not like they wouldnet have strips or areas, there would be heaps of enthusiats.

The poor are extremely poor, the rich, are filthy rich.

oh mah goodness graicous me....... *wiggles head about*

8 seconds....what happend to Try9z r33 ..it was like hyper yellow or somthing did that ever get cracking into the 8s like they were aiming at?

the motor a 25 or a 30bottom end?

so from which taxi company are you gona get the driver from?

They have looked at all the Indian taxi drivers in Melbourne.

But have had no luck in finding one that actually can drive and stay in there designated lines.. >_<

Curry has some long lasting effect on co-ordination,