SAU Community

Indian 8 Second Drag Skyline

CRD

I dont think there is any vehicle running huge power with the hypertune manifold so once we test one ,Which will be on GTR700 very soon we will let you know.

Hehe, is that you Lance? (Mark Here)

Just for your info:

Theo Woollett's GTR [email protected] (Street tyres)

Mark Jacobsons GTR 9.25@151

D-Sport GTR over 1000 whp

BEL Garage GTR over 1000 whp (2 Wheels)

All using Hypertune intake manifolds.

Just for your info:

Hi Mark,

As you know we have your manifold so we will see when we are making 1400-1500whp :D

Just for your info:

Mark or Ben how many of the cars quoted purchased a plenum with money? I'm sure 99% of us would use one aswell if it was given to us

Hope they're getting better results then the 1000+hp supra guys are :domokun:

why have they bothered to send a car all that way for a start (wouldnt it be easier to buy one in oz and ship there) and why an r33 as we know the 32 has a weight advantage

you plan on putting out more hp than heat treatments huh? look forward to seeing the competition. glenn suckling here is rumoured to have around 1200ish and runs 8.0's

Edited by SirRacer

Mark or Ben how many of the cars quoted purchased a plenum with money? I'm sure 99% of us would use one aswell if it was given to us

Hope they're getting better results then the 1000+hp supra guys are :ninja:

We sponsored Mark Jacobsons manifold. And as for the Supra manifolds, well that depends on who you ask..... Of course, you would be silly to ask the opinion of someone representing the opposition :domokun:

If you are that interested in the Supra manifolds, why don't you ask GAS? They aren't having any probs making over 1000hp.

Oh, and BTW, D-Sport made 100hp more ATW (850 to 950) with our manifold compared to a Trust with 47mm butterflys.

I could be wrong, but i'm sensing a little negativity from you. Any reason for that? :rant:

No thats fair enough, Theo Wollett must of been lieing when he told me you gave him one

no skin off my nose :domokun:

hell no, no negativity here just trying to research what plenum to buy next and found it interesting that CRD still use JUN even though Ben has a good relationship with them

Thats the bad thing with the internet you can't tell by text in which tone someone is speaking and as for the supras I wouldn't expect you to say anything different about your own product :rant:

No thats fair enough, Theo Wollett must of been lieing when he told me you gave him one

no skin off my nose :domokun:

hell no, no negativity here just trying to research what plenum to buy next and found it interesting the CRD still use JUN even though Ben has a good relationship with them

Thats the bad thing with the internet you can't tell by text in which tone someone is speking and as for the supras I wouldn't expect you to say anything different about your own product :rant:

Have to ask Hi-Octane about Theo, but I don't think so... In any case, I doubt he would use it based on price any way. Mark Jacobson tuned his car recently and is very happy with ithe manifold. He has quite a bit of experience using the manifolds so you could possibly ask him for info.

Well, I don't want to hijack CRD's post, so I guess we should get back on topic.....

well good on them. if had made a new manifold it would be pretty hard to sell lined up next to a "name brand" item

only one way to get it out there and well known. put it on a couple of bullshit powerful cars and let the results speak for them selves :rant:

GO AUSSIE!! :domokun:

I would regard Hypertune intake manifolds as 'brand name' items Dave.

I have known a number of cars using hypertune parts and workmanship over the years and I have always been impressed with all the parts they produce.

Cant wait to see CRD's results on this project - Might have to take a closer look at it on the weekend when I drop by :)

why have they bothered to send a car all that way for a start (wouldnt it be easier to buy one in oz and ship there) and why an r33 as we know the 32 has a weight advantage

you plan on putting out more hp than heat treatments huh? look forward to seeing the competition. glenn suckling here is rumoured to have around 1200ish and runs 8.0's

India's customs rules require them to send the car from there to here for repair and then sent back and the r33 is far more stable at high speed (220mph) than the r32.

I would regard Hypertune intake manifolds as 'brand name' items Dave.

I have known a number of cars using hypertune parts and workmanship over the years and I have always been impressed with all the parts they produce.

Cant wait to see CRD's results on this project - Might have to take a closer look at it on the weekend when I drop by :(

ohh ok. you know what i mean but. they are still relativly new though.