SAU Community

When Will Nissan Cube Import Be Available?

I want your Neoclassical kit :/

Currently making them up for a dealer, will be flares, stickers and a few other options we have been asked to look into, exterior and interior.

I'm just organising people I know to make them, if wanted will be direct from manufacturer so no Butt Tax for doing nothing.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, there'd be lots of people making copies. Iron Chef and Topstage have mentioned it.

They are not something to make money off and making plugs then moulds isn't cheap, the people buying them off my mate will buy locally even if it cost's more. Below is what is made on a daily basis and that isn't going to be put on the back burner for a few Cube body kits. Kits will be made in batch's of 5 other wise not worth wasting his time.

I do sign writing as a side line and a few stripes with CUBE cut out of it isn't anything special.

27851_121941771164407_100000457544364_207768_95517_n.jpg

35703_136480406377210_100000457544364_276243_6634730_n.jpg

2i20rcp.jpg

47488_149807748377809_100000457544364_347390_2498416_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

dunc. HGE 80X is the winner. kel won't mind. it's not about her, it's about the car dude! my silvia is box 88. (hako = box in japanese). I love the box.

Ha, I didn't even get it at first and when you do... well it's obvious what box it means :laugh:

I agree HGE 80X ftw

No.. Is called the Toyota rukus

corolla runion actually :)

yep they stuck the Bb on the list. no one is doing it as I understand. its not the first model though.

see also diahatsu Coo. that one IS on the list and there IS some one doing it and its the same as the Bb.

Like Chris said, the Rukus is based on the Corolla Rumion, not the proper bB, which is a good deal smaller. I'm struggling with the first-gen bB application because boxy profile was one of the criteria I used to get it through - they knocked it back now the Rukus has been released...

Question - looking at getting a Cubic to replace my wife's Grandis. Need something a bit more economical and easier to park/maneuvore (nearly every panel on the Grandis, save the roof, is dinged!)

Only thing is...does the rear bench split fold? And if it doesn't, would it have enough room left to fit a pram in the back?

It split folds but there'd be room in the boot normally.

Doesn't look like split folding rear bench to me???

http://www.carsales....&autoplay=false

http://www.carsales....73&tabID=304744

Is it because you have a series 2?

hmm 2005 1.5 YGZ11...still no split folding bench?

http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/PagePopup.aspx?R=9136671&PhotoID=9102018&h_mid=4415219&f_mid=&c_mid=4414491&pid=140973&tabID=304744&autoplay=false

Edited by ironpaw

Like Chris said, the Rukus is based on the Corolla Rumion, not the proper bB, which is a good deal smaller. I'm struggling with the first-gen bB application because boxy profile was one of the criteria I used to get it through - they knocked it back now the Rukus has been released...

on the Topic of Rukus.

I drove it for a good hour to the city n must admit, a very good car! its has power comfortability and a shite load of room!

i loike it

Question - looking at getting a Cubic to replace my wife's Grandis. Need something a bit more economical and easier to park/maneuvore (nearly every panel on the Grandis, save the roof, is dinged!)

Only thing is...does the rear bench split fold? And if it doesn't, would it have enough room left to fit a pram in the back?

It doesn't split fold but there's plenty of space for a pram with the rear seat folded down. I have two friends with young kids and Cubics doing this already.

It doesn't split fold but there's plenty of space for a pram with the rear seat folded down. I have two friends with young kids and Cubics doing this already.

Yeah...the only issue is I have 3 kids, and fitting them all in the middle row would be very tight. What's the middle row width wise like compared to my M35 Stag?

Looks like I might need to see some local samples...

If you're only running one child seat, you should be ok to use the other two seats in the middle row. Either that or fold the middle seat down on one side, chuck the pusher on it and put two kids in the rear seat. The middle seat in the middle row is only a lap belt, so we've got a harness if we ever have to fill the car with kids.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...