SAU Community

Supa Golf 24th March. 2pm

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

So far we have 16 confirmations (15 adults, 1 Jnr) (Mr Thrilla, i have added you to this, dont know if you have paid yet??)

They will be hitting my credit card later today for the full payment. If anyone else wants in best to contact me asap.

Contact best via SMS or call 0402 507 738. (dont leave voice mail, i never check it lol)

Thanks

Brad

Ok me pissed off!! My parents are going to Sydney Friday arvo for a wedding! how does this effect me I hear you asking!? Well I have to run their business all day Friday and until 3pm Saturday!! F#$Kt!!! I tried getting out of it but can't, and I can't get anyone else to help! If anything I can probably leave there at 2pm but by the time I get to Super Golf it will be round 2:30pm!!

Sorry Brad and sorry everyone else! :rofl:

Will you guys be definately doing something after, like at Mash brewery?? I could meet up with you all then?

If you can get there by 2.30, and we put you in the last group, you may still stand a chance. I can talk to them and let them know you will be late. Might miss the first hole or 2, which will put you out of the running to win a kitten LOL

Up to you dude. Let me know if you want me to talk to them.

Yup,

Saturday 24th at 2pm it is.

My suggestion is to do the front 9 holes as they are easier to play. It normally takes an hour and a halfish to play 9 holes so with a large group i dont think time will permit for 18.

Ill count up the numbers on monday 26th of Feb and make a booking, then take payments. Probably best into my bank account with a PM so i know its done, or other arrangments can be made. Will work these details out next week. Obviousy payments are non refundable.

Does that sound ok to all???

Regards

Brad

what time will we finish up?

what time will we finish up?

*Shrug*

Think it will take hour to an hour and a half to play (depending on how many people have to spend extra time recovering lost balls), then after that drinks if any one was planning that. Ive not officially planned drinks after but its beentalked about. However, i am keen for drinks :)

Yes there is the Mash brewery there, nice food and drinks! :)

Hey Brad, I'll talk to boss tonight and see what time I could get away, I don't like my chances of being there at 2:30 though, I'll try.