SAU Community

Just saw a mirage

Roy

No not a Mitsubishi, but a very neat, read immaculate R32 GTR driving on Richmond Road in western Sydney.

The silver paint made me want to go and wash my cruddy thing... but wait there is more, the driver from what i could see was a young attractive, blonde female.:)

I think i need to see a professional about my condition, girls in tasty cars do it for me.

I was at servo, filling up the 33 for like the third time that week... (such is the "Skyline life") - this chick pulls up in a white 33, s1 with some wild bodykit. I eye over her car - looks the biz with a the big rims. Strangely quiet though - not the Skylines you can hear blocks away LOL

So she asks me about my car and I sorta state "yours is probably more worked over than mine".

Not really... it's an auto N/A with a body kit. She couldn't drive manual nor did she feel the need for 'turbo' speed.

T.

All girls can cook good enuff for me frankie but i must say a nice lady in a performance car gets me on the edge. Good thing their are quite afew nice mid-20 women in the penrith area in WRX's n stuff.

maaate you know me better than that. The only hole that I find to be a goal will be the 1 up the inside of u at turn 1 at Wakefield in afew months...

man seriously girls are overrated in the kitchen anyway ....well these days anyway ......there way of cooking in the kitchen is a paket of shit knows and a microwave ..... hehe ... still nothings like your mothers cooking ... hehe mmmm i can smell the aromah now ..... ( spag boll of course )..... that was a cool pic of Franks and DRDVL...... yeh the horse power is wiked ...

• 1 month later...

So Guys fill me in............... do u perfer a chick who can drive and into cars or someone to cook for ya............

personally If i were male id be goin for the one who knows how to drive, into cars and knows how to change a dam tyre ;)

Lisa :wave: