SAU Community

Boost Gauge And Oil Presure Gauge In The Stagea

post-26949-1171753248.jpgpost-26949-1171753365.jpgfitted mine up yesterday still not happy with it yet but its the temp fix till i sus out how to do it the way i realy want it to look which is as close to factory as poss id like to flush mount them behind the plate so they sort of look like the 3 gauge setup in the manuals

im going to laugh when your going down the road, you look at hte horrible placed gauges and hit something

Honestly, Outstanding work, it really does look good.

But gaues *NEED* to be within your line if sight ....a better idea woudl have been on your steering column, bottom right of your cluster (wont block anything) or to the right of the dash.

I reallllly like the plate you made, fits extremely well.But you will never be able to monitor them, when you need them.

are those 52mm gauges?

im going to laugh when your going down the road, you look at hte horrible placed gauges and hit something

Honestly, Outstanding work, it really does look good.

But gaues *NEED* to be within your line if sight ....a better idea woudl have been on your steering column, bottom right of your cluster (wont block anything) or to the right of the dash.

I reallllly like the plate you made, fits extremely well.But you will never be able to monitor them, when you need them.

are those 52mm gauges?

yeah i know but i hate stuff hangin off thcar it just looks cheap and the boy racer look