SAU Community

Im Worried About Being Epa'ed Anyone Got Any Tips?

Italiazr1

well i just had some major work done on my car and there is no way i will get away with it if i pop my bonnet to a cop

i know everyone says if you drive sensibly you wont get pulled over but i think that is a load of

BS if you drive at night on the main roads where all the P platers drag and play around you will get pulled over

my question is that has anyone got any tips for avoiding a cop from popping the bonnet?

for example maybe dissconecting the bonnet pull latch and telling them its broken and i need a screwdriver to pop the latch?

i dont know what do you guys think

or has anyone got away with it before

well i just had some major work done on my car and there is no way i will get away with it if i pop my bonnet to a cop

i know everyone says if you drive sensibly you wont get pulled over but i think that is a load of

BS if you drive at night on the main roads where all the P platers drag and play around you will get pulled over

my question is that has anyone got any tips for avoiding a cop from popping the bonnet?

for example maybe dissconecting the bonnet pull latch and telling them its broken and i need a screwdriver to pop the latch?

i dont know what do you guys think

or has anyone got away with it before

create another bonnet latch, with ur factory one snip most the wires until its only held in place by one thread.. then tell the cop u dont know where ur bonnet latch thing is, when he goes to find/open it he will pull it and it will snap. Then hopefully he will feel bad and realise you can no longer open your bonnet as he has destroyed your car (it may catch fire).

create another bonnet latch, with ur factory one snip most the wires until its only held in place by one thread.. then tell the cop u dont know where ur bonnet latch thing is, when he goes to find/open it he will pull it and it will snap. Then hopefully he will feel bad and realise you can no longer open your bonnet as he has destroyed your car (it may catch fire).

Or if he is a prick, He will then give you a yellow sticker for being Un roadworthy coz ur bonnett latch is screwed and you cant open your bonnet

If you avoid opening the bonnet they'll just epa you anyway. They don't have to see shit to epa you. Your exhaust will be enough reason, not to mention the fact your avoiding opening the bonnet.

These sorts of things should have been thought through BEFORE you had the major work done.

If you avoid opening the bonnet they'll just epa you anyway. They don't have to see shit to epa you. Your exhaust will be enough reason, not to mention the fact your avoiding opening the bonnet.

These sorts of things should have been thought through BEFORE you had the major work done.

too right, if they really wanted to get you, they'll get you. this is the consequences we import drivers have to take when we want to drive our cars. best thing to do is have all the spare parts ready to bolt back in when you get epa'd LOL

Its a skyline - and u think they wont want to see under the bonnet? u better hope ur a female with massive tits, or major flirt if u get a chick cop - but i think even then u dont stand a chance :/

would u be speaking from experience?? :(

Its a skyline - and u think they wont want to see under the bonnet? u better hope ur a female with massive tits, or major flirt if u get a chick cop - but i think even then u dont stand a chance :/

yeah my tits didn't save me from getting a canary & EPA. lol. Usually I get let off with a stern warnng.