SAU Community

R32/33gtr Or Gts-t Braided Brake Lines.

take them as sold call me on 0410698992

Where you located

I hope you aren't buying them for the 32 GTR listed in your profile, as they will NOT fit 32 GTR, or 33 GTR. from what I can tell they are R32 GTST lines, and as such (funnily enough) only fit R32 GTST.

this is what 32 GTR lines look like. not even similar...

img4150fn3.jpg

in fact the lines you have don't look quite like 32 GTST (type M) lines either. these are 32 GTST lines (for GTST with 4 piston sumitomo front brakes).

picture029un3.jpg

R32 GTS, you may want to figure out what car they are for before taking payment/posting the lines as you may end up with an unhappy buyer otherwise.

People should get there facts right before yelling there mouths off. They just came off my r32 gtr .

The reason they look different to yours beer baron is because they go straight from the solid mounting bracket to the caliper and dont use the centre mounting bracket like yours. Are we happy now that is all cleared up ?

Edited by R32-GTS

fair enough. I had never seen any that leave half the rubber line in place. and the rear ones you have use a different type of fitting on one end to any I've used. Sorry for the confusion.

They dont leave half the rubber line in place. They replace the whole line. And the rear ones use the same thread that screws into the caliper. Its all made as a bolt on.