SAU Community

Advertising In Business Trader Section?!

Hi

I've emailed/pm for some of the administrators and stuffs in SAU about advertising in SAU.

I posted some replies in this Ideas/Feedback & Bugs section as well.

Can anyone show me that how I can pay for it and just post what I wanna post?

As I can't see there's any problems to show me how to pay for this SAU(or be one of your sponsors), just wondering why it took so long to reply.

Administrators can check your pm or email for my business info.

There's no offense, but I think more than 1 month to reply the way to make payment is a bit long.

Thank you

Ben

Hi Ben,

I can't offer any help or explanation for you except to say that the forum administrators donate their time to the forum free of charge which means their lives and work take priority over forum business. At the moment there are 2 people handling trader enquiries and payments (bearing in my they handle lots of other stuff also). They are Prank and Blitz. My only suggestion is to try them again, and keep the faith. They will reply, the number of traders on SAU is evidence of that fact!

I'm sorry it's taken so long, but hopefully they will get to you shortly.

As i think ive told you before...

Click on your profile...

All the information is there under "Purchase Subscriptions"

If i could ask you cease from asking questions that we have already answered for you a number of times that would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
As i think ive told you before...

Click on your profile...

All the information is there under "Purchase Subscriptions"

If i could ask you cease from asking questions that we have already answered for you a number of times that would be appreciated

i have also paid for sponsorship with no reply from anyone

Ok i've checked the details

Its in "PENDING"

The only one that can action that is Prank(Christian) mate.

It... form what i have seen, has not come through. But then i dont know the coding behind it, nor have access to the account :)

You have one of a few ways to contact said chief

Forum email:

christian @ skylinesaustralia . com

Or PM from here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3

Good luck, and welcome aboard :)

Cheers

i was thinking of getting trader status

but after the display of customer service in this thread i am not to sure

fair enuf that the mods donate their time BUT if you start taking peoples money then you are obligated to your customer to provide a prompt and reasonable service for which they have paid

1 month for a reply is not prompt nor reasonable!

See it however you want. Your entitiled to have your own view :O

However, the other 10-15 or so traders dont seem to have an issue.

Its initial setup that takes a while. Ongoing is no problem from what i can gather.

still waiting.

i pm'd prank and got no reply.

is being ignored after paying for sponsorship a normal part of the sau experience?

Leigh, Prank is super busy and often cant get onto some issues as quick as he would like.

I have just spoken to him now and asked him to look into this asap.

Nick

Leigh, PM'ing you now.

My wife is on the verge of giving birth and my 3 month old neice had open heart surgery on friday. SAU has been super low on my priority list and I apologise for not getting back to you sooner.

Christian