SAU Community

R 34 Gtr V Spec For 26,000

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys this is definetly a fraud....judge for urself..this is the amil i send and the reply i got back...

and this trust thing i dont think exist..

hi, i will be in South Australia next week, i have the money. can you please

give me the chassis number to check with NISSAN thankyou.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my Skyline. The car is in absolutely perfect condition, no scratches, dings, dents or other imperfections. Always adult driven and garaged. Clear title. Price is $26,200 AU if you buy now. Firstly, I need to tell you that I recently moved to Budapest, Hungary due to work and family. Since I have no more relatives back home, I brought the car with me thinking that I could register it here. However, because of the big differences between the AU emissions and the local ones, I can't register it. Here is what I suggest: you make the payment in an ebay managed trust fund ( they hold the money until you receive the car ), I send the car over, you can inspect it, take it to a mechanic to check it out, drive it. If, by any reason, you will not be satisfied with it ( even though I can assure you that it is exactly as described), you can return it at my expense for a full refund of your money, no questions asked. I think this is more than fair for the both of us. If you agree, please provide your full name and shipping address and I will get everything started immediately. Afterwards, ebay will invoice you the transaction details and payment instructions. All you will need to do is follow through with their guidelines.

Thanks

Guys this is definetly a fraud....judge for urself..this is the amil i send and the reply i got back...

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my Skyline. The car is in absolutely perfect condition, no scratches, dings, dents or other imperfections. Always adult driven and garaged. Clear title. Price is $26,200 AU if you buy now. Firstly, I need to tell you that I recently moved to Budapest, Hungary due to work and family. Since I have no more relatives back home, I brought the car with me thinking that I could register it here. However, because of the big differences between the AU emissions and the local ones, I can't register it. Here is what I suggest: you make the payment in an ebay managed trust fund ( they hold the money until you receive the car ), I send the car over, you can inspect it, take it to a mechanic to check it out, drive it. If, by any reason, you will not be satisfied with it ( even though I can assure you that it is exactly as described), you can return it at my expense for a full refund of your money, no questions asked. I think this is more than fair for the both of us. If you agree, please provide your full name and shipping address and I will get everything started immediately. Afterwards, ebay will invoice you the transaction details and payment instructions. All you will need to do is follow through with their guidelines.

Thanks

he used the same emil pos a frude but if it was for real i would buy even on my pplates

Hello,

Thanks

I got this crap too last time this was listed on e-bay I think we should all contact him and tell he's dreamin' :happy:

I got the same email and have sent this reply. I'm only pissed as must have had my 'proper' email listed on ebay and not the one I have set up for dodgy internet stuff.

Hi George,

Thankyou for your prompt reply to my enquiry.

It seems rather impractical to send the car half way round the world for an inspection. I have family members in Vienna - whom I have already contacted via instant messanger- who would be more than happy to drive to Budapest and inspect the car. If you can provide me with a phone number, an address and times when the GTR would be available to view I can pass it on. My cousin is a mechanic who builds and races BMWs and is very knowledgable about cars. This would save you a lot of time and hassle of organising shipping and insurance to Australia. Perhaps you could also forward some recent photos of the car in Budapest. I have never been there and would love to see shots of the GTR surrounded by the city. Can you confirm how many doors the vehicle has as your description on ebay says 4 but I can only count two in the photos. Certainly a 4 door GTR is extremely rare but you've already stated how unique this car is.

Thanks

David

Yes I have too much time on my hands atm.

Just Check the tread now, i just put it on SAU for LOL, hehehe...man i never thought you guys would go all crime fighting mode (more like Phising fighting)....

anyway why dont we email him this tread after getting his reply's and shit......also reported to ebay but nothing yet...

i hope someone stupid (lets face it you got to be really stupid here) is not going to loose any money on this Nigerian email type Fake.

:D

"

I have never been there and would love to see shots of the GTR surrounded by the city. Can you confirm how many doors the vehicle has as your description on ebay says 4 but I can only count two in the photos. Certainly a 4 door GTR is extremely rare but you've already stated how unique this car is.

"

Good One Mate !!!! :(

Just Check the tread now, i just put it on SAU for LOL, hehehe...man i never thought you guys would go all crime fighting mode (more like Phising fighting)....

anyway why dont we email him this tread after getting his reply's and shit......also reported to ebay but nothing yet...

i hope someone stupid (lets face it you got to be really stupid here) is not going to loose any money on this Nigerian email type Fake.

:D

"

I have never been there and would love to see shots of the GTR surrounded by the city. Can you confirm how many doors the vehicle has as your description on ebay says 4 but I can only count two in the photos. Certainly a 4 door GTR is extremely rare but you've already stated how unique this car is.

"

Good One Mate !!!! :(

Phising ......NIgeria story.......i know my GTR's and i read the ebay ad, but dont undestand what this guy is going about......but nicely spotted on ebay mate......computers are never my strong point....

Anyway explain PLZ....

phising = "fishing" for information. eg, and email sent out asking you to update your account details with your bank. So you follow a link, update your account numbers, passwords, date of birth, blah blah, all along thinking you are putting these details in the real website of your bank. But it's just a fake website and all your details were just captured.

A lot of scams floating around were based/originated from Nigeria.

ahaa...you beat me to it...

Ya this is not so much phising in its original sence, but kind of the same !!!...sorry if i confuse ya......

You havent got a nigeria email Yet.....Mate someone got to give you an award....... :thumbsup:

haha, just keep riding the bid higher and higher, So when u are the highest bider he will out bid you, and be stuck paying a stupid price!!!! Or he prob has his highest bid huge so you can't out bid him, which is also good make him pay as much as possible. :)