SAU Community

Fs - Hp Ipaq Rw6828

JustGTT

Hi All,

I have just been given a work phone and it is exactly the same as the one i own so there is no need for two.

I purchased the iPAQ in July last year and it has not given me any problems at all. It is in very good condition with all original contents including another cover plate in blue which i have never used as well as the leather HP case which has also nevver been used. The unit still remains in manufacturers warranty and battery life is as it was at initial purchase. Please see link below for more details on the unit. Let me know if you want pictures of my actual unit.

SLP on this unit is $899inc as per the below site as well as at Harvey Norman. I hope to get $480 for this. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/au/en...-77684897.html

Regards

Justin

I am interested.

First of all what state are you in?

Also not sure if you know, can I turn this Phone into a Sat Nav?

What is the battery life like? I dont trust the Nokia specs.

Hi mate.

Im located in NSW although willing to post.

You can turn this into a Sat Nav unit although GPS not built in, only GPRS, WIFI (bluetooth GPS units available). Also relevant programs will need to be purchased.

Battery life is Average for a phone although good for a PDA. I find myself recharging around every three days. General use includes over three hours talk time (FREE TIME, and dont live with my gf yet) and excel editing/viewing (bills bills). NOKIA???

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact me for any further queries.

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...