SAU Community

Paintball Tickets For Sale

mr33gts4

I am selling 8 VIP Ministry of Paintball tickets. Tickets usually sell for $50 each.

Each VIP ticket provides you with:

Free Equipment Hire - All the gear to make you look the part. Combat mask, Ninja coveralls, army hood and commando battle pack

Free Latest Semi automatic Paintgun - Fires 7 rounds per second

Free access to 17 sites 7 days a week

Free lunch at certain locations.

If you buy these tickets, you must register on their website to qualify for the VIP membership. Registering is free. This saves you the usual $250 membership fee. Bookings are essential.

You do not have to use all the tickets at one time. For the paintball locationss, please visit www.ministryofpaintball.com

THESE TICKETS EXPIRE ON AUGUST 8TH 2007

I'm selling these tickets as ive currently been in an accident in my R33 =( so i wont be able to drive my pride for a while and wont be able to walk for a while, but anyway, i hope you enjoy it for me so that i will have a pleasant day.

I will sell the complete 8 for $40. These normally go for about $64.00 at the stores so a big discount just because i wont be able to make it.

Any questions, please contact me:

William

OR PM me would be great also

I will be happy to post the tickets after money has been paid. Net deposit would be recommended, but anything possible would be great.

Id rather the money for medical bills rather then watch it to waste as i just cant make it.

Edited by mr33gts4