manifold

maybe some injectors

and a gtr fuel pump

megan FPR

what else am i missing

to meet my goal

FMIC would be a necessity.

shit forgot

i have a GTR fmic setup...just waiting for hte guy to get back from deployment.

i dunno what turbo to go with

I could make 300 HP at a Bar on a Silvia s14 t28 turbo with my SR20...im cluelesson RB

Edited by yokotas13

dont bother with manifold unless your new turbo requires it..

a highflowed RB25 turbo, FMIC, 3" TBE, Z32 AFM, SAFC, fuel pump, and FPR should be all you need really.

RB25 injectors can take 350rwhp.

the highflow will probably get you just shy of 350hp (seen a few 33's pushing out ~330rwhp with them) otherwise you will probably need to go up to a new turbo)

GT30R with internal gate bolts up to the stock manifold, just need a new dump made up. mate of mine runs one, made 350rwhp on 15psi, 380rwhp on 18psi.. fries 3rd, good fun!

What i am going to be running is:

GCG Hi Flow Turbo (got it)

Z32 AFM (got it)

Apexi SITC (got it)

Apexi SAFC

Blitz EBC on 1 bar

3" split stainless dump (got it)

High Flow Cat (got it)

Cat back with high flow mufflers (i already have a fuji cat back but im going to get a custom cat back made)

Sard FPR

Bosch 040

At the moment i have 162kw at all fours, my next mod is going to be the fuel pump, but after that im going to hold off on the engine mods for a bit until i upgrade my front brakes, which i will be replacing with R33 GTST front calipers with slotted front rotors and stainless braided brake lines with bendix ultimate pads.

if i have to take out the manifold anyways, im going to just get a better one. its only 200 used.

where do i get a highflow rb25 turbo at?

http://www.gcg.com.au/Catalogue_Menus/Upgr...pgrade_gtst.htm

Probably not a good option for you Grant! But you're always talking about how easy it is for you to get parts so there you go. I am sure you'll be able to go one better anyway...

Simon, When you upgrade that Catback I might be interested in your old one, is it nice and quiet? I don't remember it being loud...

Cheers

Luke

in japan the HKS stuff is relatively cheap and IS bolt on. (leave the manifold in place as there is no reason to change it)

why he would look at a australian based hi-flow or any other complicated bolt on beats me or even considering GT30 based turbos with all the fabrication required to get it to fit.

for the hp target GT-RS is the cheapest and easiest bolt on option and will provide more power everywhere compared to a GCG hi-flow. (the cost equation here makes it a harder choice for us).

http://www.gcg.com.au/Catalogue_Menus/Upgr...pgrade_gtst.htm

Probably not a good option for you Grant! But you're always talking about how easy it is for you to get parts so there you go. I am sure you'll be able to go one better anyway...

Simon, When you upgrade that Catback I might be interested in your old one, is it nice and quiet? I don't remember it being loud...Cheers

Luke

Extremely quiet Luke, which is the main reason why i want it gone, nothing beats the sound of the RB Rumble