SAU Community

Gtr Owners Beware!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody for the love of god, buy it, burn it, burn it again and send it to China for scrap metal..

But then it'll come straight back to Australia as a couple of sets of chrome wheels....

damn you people are harsh!!

i think its a pretty good conversion (sure i would never even think about doing the same)

but its a very clean and neat conversion, nice paint, fully redone interior, full stereo its the full package

i think only mistakes he made was colour choice, and the enigine might be most powerful but its still a decent engine and makes a very unique car

like i said harsh

RellikZephyr

But then it'll come straight back to Australia as a couple of sets of chrome wheels....

ahhahhaahhaahahahah nah it wouldnt coz even the cheap shyt chromies would cost more than what the car is really worth ahhhahahahahaha. maybe it come back as 4 space saver rims... ahahhhhahaahahahaha...

ok thats it im selling my skyline...

R34 skyline GTT (single turbo coz i dont need the other one as its 90% highway crusing)

exhaust (for the noise not the power)

lowered 1.5 inches (but u can chop the springs and drop it full sick 4 inches)

17" ultra racing original Nissan rims (but will fit 25" chromies is needed)

etc...

$145 000 ono

remember it will chop 80% of V8s ahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

f%$ing retard wants 30K for a freakshow on wheels (ugly wheels as well) :nyaanyaa::happy::laugh:

hehe my val got 180 rwhp and it's a 100% stock standard 318 (won't be soon mind you) with a tiny carby and standard 1.5" zorst.. It weighs 1350 kilo's... it's funny because i bought it for $500, still haven't spent any money on the engine, this guy probably spent 10K + changing his and i'd probably still beat him ¬¬

i think its a pretty good conversion (sure i would never even think about doing the same)

Why would you, when the Toyota/Lexus 4.0L V8 is a much better engine and probably easier to install?

I thought about doing a V8 JZA80 a few years back. It would have made a mad cruiser, which is all a Supra is really good for. :D

I see this car parked near Albany Creek Coles....

think the dude works around there coz its there most weekdays....parked all day

My question has finally been answered....it is a V8

the dumb ass has even a big chrome "HSV" badge on the back.....was wandering what that was ;)

oh and another funny fact, my skyline which doesnt even have 200rwkw took this by a few car lengths down albany creek road (not braggin or anythin)...but I must be the 20% of the skylines that can beat him as I have supposedly spent $30,000 on mods... :D

will admit it's a true head turner....only coz it looks so Sh!!!t

Why would you, when the Toyota/Lexus 4.0L V8 is a much better engine and probably easier to install?

I thought about doing a V8 JZA80 a few years back. It would have made a mad cruiser, which is all a Supra is really good for. :)

i meant the Holden engine, wouldnt put the Holden engine into it

what i would love to do to a supra is put the Toyota Crown V12 into it, then try to fit the GTR throttle bodies to it, and put ram tubes on the throttle bodies...that would be coolness :P

RellikZephyr

Edited by RellikZephyr

lol i was going to post Cargod's post, hahah he got owned, did you notice he kept making comments in different names for himself. what a tosser hahah!. whata heap of junk, something definenlty wrong with that picture. all that work and only 200hp? lmfao.

the only skylines he will beat will be parked ones, since stockers have 200hp at the wheels stock. well almost 200 and less weight.

Hey marco is that ur real name? haha. will that beat ur fully sik supra bra?

f%$ing retard wants 30K for a freakshow on wheels (ugly wheels as well) :):):O

You guys are being complete assholes really, fair enough its a shit car...

Everyone has there own taste in cars who gives a shit if you like it or not.

Stop being so narrow minded just because you think you know skylines are the best cars in the world.

:)

Hey marco is that ur real name? haha. will that beat ur fully sik supra bra?

hahahahahah

bro my real name prolly wouldnt even fit in that box :happy:

as for beatin my fully sik supra.....hmmmm na bra 200 horsies only....dam if only i still had the beast

Its not that ugly tho if u stare at it for long enough...fair enough the rims n paint could be better but the kit on it is actually quiet unique...only thing its on a 86 model with the ugly square rear lights.

I remember chasing a kit for my supra and there was literally nothin....im assuming hes spent a fair bit on the kit alone

as for the holden V8 in it......shaaaame!!!

hahahahahah

bro my real name prolly wouldnt even fit in that box :(

as for beatin my fully sik supra.....hmmmm na bra 200 horsies only....dam if only i still had the beast

Its not that ugly tho if u stare at it for long enough...fair enough the rims n paint could be better but the kit on it is actually quiet unique...only thing its on a 86 model with the ugly square rear lights.

I remember chasing a kit for my supra and there was literally nothin....im assuming hes spent a fair bit on the kit alone

as for the holden V8 in it......shaaaame!!!

"You guys are being complete assholes really, fair enough its a shit car...

Everyone has there own taste in cars who gives a shit if you like it or not.

Stop being so narrow minded just because you think you know skylines are the best cars in the world."

The bloke f*ked up a supra by putting a holden engine into it i think they can say watever they want.

That is the Most Hideous looking "thing" I have ever seen.

Way to spoil a MK III Supra. Im a fan of the Japanase JZA70 model with the 1JZ Twin turbo motor, well equipped cars I have to say!

BTW - He is right about the 5.7 though. Its a 5.7 stroker , the Old holden 5 liter came with a 350 stroker version in the GTS , rated at 215 kw.

Stock as a rock, and on a bogan spec dyno that thing is MOST likely making 200 rwhp.