SAU Community

Trying To Make Paintball Work

a20089

Has anyone had their deposit refunded? More importantly, have you all provided your bank details to have this done? It's been three weeks,and nothing has been done about my deposit,no PM's,zero,zip,zilch. As it turns out,my initial words to the Police have turned up some interesting information; stay tuned!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As i have stated in the last post on Page 4 I was Defected on the long weekend and it threw my finances out of whack!!! The deposits will start as of next week once Daniel gets paid as he will be doing them also i have not recieved everyones details as stated in my last post about the deposit/information recieved! We are sorry that we haven't been as quick as you all would like but hey life is unpredictable and sh!t happens which puts things out of whack so if you all CAN EMAIL ME your details to [email protected] then the deposits will be returned ASAP or if you can wait say 2 more weeks then we will deposit all deposits into one persons account and then they can distribute themselves to each and everyone of you i suggest maybe jayce or john seeing as they are the most impatient of all of you and are continually stirring the pot for everyone. So Decide what you would like to do ceffie i will give you back your whole deposit personally. So once again my fiances where screwed from the defects if you have any idea what it is like being defected which being in the ACT is near impossible you would understand but that might be to much to ask!!!

you can just deposit into my account for my refund when ever possible. not for everyone just for me :)

That is what i meant sorry if it seemed as though i meant for everyone just meant i will do yours personally as you paid the extra didn't you?

i suggest maybe jayce or john seeing as they are the most impatient of all of you and are continually stirring the pot for everyone.

Now why you gotta go say somethin like that... :)

THere just trying to keep everything relatively organised and up to date, as we dont get much word from you regarding this the only way we can get an answer is if we post a question.

if you have any idea what it is like being defected which being in the ACT is near impossible

People get defected in ACT all the time :)

Edited by SKYLVIA

How is it that you can say I don't keep you updated when I told you as soon as I got defected!" I'm not made of money you know. Quit with the threats, I am keeping you as updated as I can. I only get paid fortnightly and this happened just over a fortnight ago, cut me some slack. I have other more important things to attend to in my life, I don't live on this forum like some do. Hurry up and tell me what way they want it deposited so I can be done with it and REDUCE somewhat, the immaturity on this forum about all this.

Edited by SL33KY

As i have stated in the last post on Page 4 I was Defected on the long weekend and it threw my finances out of whack!!! The deposits will start as of next week once Daniel gets paid as he will be doing them also i have not recieved everyones details as stated in my last post about the deposit/information recieved! We are sorry that we haven't been as quick as you all would like but hey life is unpredictable and sh!t happens which puts things out of whack so if you all CAN EMAIL ME your details to [email protected] then the deposits will be returned ASAP or if you can wait say 2 more weeks then we will deposit all deposits into one persons account and then they can distribute themselves to each and everyone of you i suggest maybe jayce or john seeing as they are the most impatient of all of you and are continually stirring the pot for everyone. So Decide what you would like to do ceffie i will give you back your whole deposit personally. So once again my fiances where screwed from the defects if you have any idea what it is like being defected which being in the ACT is near impossible you would understand but that might be to much to ask!!!
If i were in your position, id refund the monies first, as others shouldnt have to wait because u cant keep ur car roadworthy, thats hardly their problem. IMO, that would be the honest and noble thing to do.

If i were in your position, id refund the monies first, as others shouldnt have to wait because u cant keep ur car roadworthy, thats hardly their problem. IMO, that would be the honest and noble thing to do.

Couldnt agree more.

Why should others have to wait for their money due to your lack of ability to abide by the law, and then use it as an excuse to dodge making the repayments for a few more weeks?

Your whole attitude in this thread stinks and for the simple fact that you cant sympathise with people, only attack them further compounds the fact that it looks like you pulled a scam. You also claim that you are still awaiting a refund from MoP. Instead of just whinging how about you actually follow it up, serve them with statutory demand for money and if they still havent paid within 21 days you can then invoke a winding up order against the company and forcefully get your money out of them... but thats assuming you are telling the truth, which it highly looks like you are not.

To those that are awaiting money I would give E+D until the end of the week to produce either a refund or a copy of the statutory demand served against MoP (assuming that MoP are the people at fault like E+D claim). If neither of these are produced, get as many personal details as you possibly can (by legal means) and make a quick visit to the police station. Or, if someone wanted to step up, file a claim with the small claims court to get the whole money refunded.

To E+D: It might only be $25, but it is still money that someone has worked to get that they could use for other things and the principle of this whole situation. If $25 isnt such a big deal to you, why are you having such a hard time refunding it?

Quit the personal attacks and legal threat, cut the horsesh*t and leave me to get the deposits back.

And what gives you the right to tell people what they can and cant do? Dont even try and pull your "wah wah wah im trying, im the victim here" story with me, grow the hell up and maybe you will realise people are making legal threats because you have given them no other options and every other attempt to recover the money has thus far failed. If it were me personally involved in this, I would see you legally screwed over in a second and not even think twice about it. You dropped the ball on this one, you deserve everything that has been said and done in this thread, and probably a whole lot worse.

Edited by Amaru

Quit with the threats

I Didnt threaten you... :domokun:

Hurry up and tell me what way they want it deposited so I can be done with it and REDUCE somewhat, the immaturity on this forum about all this.

Why do you insist on stating "solutions" and then try to shift the responsibility on us and blame us for not making our mind up?

You said youd give each of us a refund. just do it. If you dont have some peoples bank details then thats there problem, theyve been advised to get them to you.

P.S. I didnt defect, nor get your car defected... i dont see why i should care?

Less excuses and hold ups, More refunds.

Edited by SKYLVIA

this is heading on its way to Lost Cause Station.

Its simple.

Either Sl33ky and the other person put up and start acting even half professional - or you simply write them off as a bad trade. Be it put it in your Sig, Put it in your Trade info or whatever.

I have nothing to do with this, however this is starting to dribble on like shit.

You either act professional about it, start giving a damn about these people rather than post your life story that lacks punctuation or paragraphs.

You might not have been the original problem creator, but you've obviously led these people on enough to make yourself part of the problem.

As it is, you have managed to piss a bunch of people off - the only way to even remotely save face is to start putting your money where your mouth is.

Your choice, fix the f**king problem or have a terrible irreparable reputation on these forums. There is no middle ground.

Ahh.. Thanks for the reminder, bank details emailed to you as requested.

I wasn't against waiting 3 weeks so others could get paid first, but hey thanks for keeping us informed when you can. I guess a message every couple of weeks until it's all sorted out would be great.

Thanks for your efforts Emily

I won't be sending through my bank details, period.

I agree with the idea of it being centrally refunded to a member, then it can be disbursed from there.

As long as someone is comfortable doing that, then I'd be much happier with that scenario.

Edited by Veilside R33

Keeping my car roadworthy? Do you ever open your eyes and look at the shitboxes on the ACT roads, do you have annual inspections? NO! But that is beside the point... When you get defected and pay over $1300 to fix it when you have an engineering certificate and no idea you have illegal stuff on your car, then have people hassling you for money you don't have after telling them you got defected and get more crap thrown back on you YOU'D BE PISSED OFF TOO!!

I'm not here to try to defend myself again because you all just gang up and out number me any way. Just want to say I get paid on Tues/Wed (depending on whether my work remembers Wed being the public holiday) I'll do Jayce, Ceffie, Beau & John once I have been paid and the rest of you I aplogise for any further delay but as I said before I am not in the best of finances because of this defect business.

I'll keep you posted as often as I can...

Keeping my car roadworthy? Do you ever open your eyes and look at the shitboxes on the ACT roads, do you have annual inspections? NO! But that is beside the point... When you get defected and pay over $1300 to fix it when you have an engineering certificate and no idea you have illegal stuff on your car, then have people hassling you for money you don't have after telling them you got defected and get more crap thrown back on you YOU'D BE PISSED OFF TOO!!

I'm not here to try to defend myself again because you all just gang up and out number me any way. Just want to say I get paid on Tues/Wed (depending on whether my work remembers Wed being the public holiday) I'll do Jayce, Ceffie, Beau & John once I have been paid and the rest of you I aplogise for any further delay but as I said before I am not in the best of finances because of this defect business.

Ok.

Because you simply don't get it.

I'll rewrite your post for you.

Starting... Now.

Hi Guys,

Just like to give you an update. I've budgeted enough funds to be able to fix up Jayce, Ceffie, Beau and John on Thursday at the latest. I apologise for the delay, and i intend to give you an update on <day i do my next budget>. Just trying to keep you guys in the loop.

Cheers,

Sl33ky

Edited by nsanity

Just want to say I get paid on Tues/Wed (depending on whether my work remembers Wed being the public holiday) I'll do Jayce, Ceffie, Beau & John once I have been paid and the rest of you I aplogise for any further delay but as I said before I am not in the best of finances because of this defect business.

Ta

The issue here isnt about unroadworthy vehicles on our streets. Its about your inability to be honest to those members whom you promised a refund quite a few weeks ago. I also find it hard to believe you claim to have had illegal mods put on your car without your knowledge.

Stop using your defect as an excuse, grow up and give people back whats rightly theirs.

Im just glad i didn't participate in this venture when the idea was first throw up in the air, i feel sorry for all the people who are getting screwed over, i doubt any of you will ever see ur money, except the 4 mentioned above, although i wouldnt be holding my breath either. Chances are her rego is due...

i told u all that u wont get ur money back, but noooooooo, no one would listen to me... 'i was wrong' ..

if i owed someone money for almost 6 months now, id pay up, no matter what.. frankly, i dont see any of u getting ur money back..

Chances are her rego is due...

:)

Edited by MKDR33