SAU Community

R33 Gtr Rims Wheels

• 3 weeks later...

any chance you would you be interested in swaping for another set of R33 GTR wheels?

ive got a set that im trying to sell that have been fully polished on the face, so they look like chrome wheels.

ive been wanting to get a set so that i could get them powdercoated. but i dont want to do it to mine because they have been fully polished

adrian

Edited by Sticky

BUMP still FS had like 10 people interested but all evaporate for unknown reasons!! first to offer 1100 can have them, please dont offer under 1100, will send if required for additional cost,

The problem is mate that the condition is very poor and that is going to put your average joe buyer off because they have to stuff around with rim repairs etc. If you want them gone in a hurry in that condition you might want to revise the price.

I'm sure eventually you can sell them but as far as unknown reasons go - i think the reasons are quite clear.

the condition doesnt look poor to me, they have some slight gutter marking around the edges but the spokes arent scratched.

they are almost as good as my R33 GTR wheels

the price is very good considering condition, the only reason it wouldnt be is if they were buckled