SAU Community

Pga Dyno Day - 26th Of May

Howie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone hade work done at Graham West Workshop, im planing on getting my motor built with the works so im thinking of going there as they are only 3 streets away any comments on the work they do? and the if the price is good

Has anyone hade work done at Graham West Workshop, im planing on getting my motor built with the works so im thinking of going there as they are only 3 streets away any comments on the work they do? and the if the price is good

When i first bought my car i went to GW to get a tune done! They seemed like top blokes, showing me everything to do with the tune, and didn't mind me hagning about to check its progress! In saying that i now only use Boostworx as Shaun and Troy are champs and rather cheaper than anyone around! They are just down the end of Daws Rd so not really much further away!

will it still be there by 4?

i dont get out of work till then...

never seen a dyno being done before *noob*

no idea but first car is on the dyno @ 8am ive got my daughters soccer match @ 9:30 so wont be there and registered till 10:30 so where ever i am on the list is where i run

dynodayfinalwebyw8.jpg

taken from the PGA forums

oh crap just got off the phone to a lady from GW hopefully its ok to rock up later she said she would be thee on the day but would let someone know

Here's the silver Skyline cruise :ermm: & cheers for making it out fellas

post-11982-1180177523_thumb.jpg post-11982-1180177539_thumb.jpg

post-11982-1180178724_thumb.jpg post-11982-1180178737_thumb.jpg

post-11982-1180177591_thumb.jpg

Will post the other cars at the dyno day soon. Also, twas good catchin up with ya Madaz & black_wolf. :)