SAU Community

Boot Badge R33

just wondering if anyone has any pics as i belive there are two types a metalic looking one and a corbon look one.

my badge was stolen 4 years ago first day i had my car and want to check both types out as now sure which one i want to put on the car

thanks ppl

sorry to hijack, but ^^^^whered you get ur GTS badge from? i like :)

yah, i havent seen that gts badge before, the group buy one on here was differnt.. loox good

damn you have to replace the hold key part?, damn, i wanted to just get mikne diped in silver or something to bring it back to life :(

one of my mates had this badge stolen from his vehicle, priced it, was 200 dollars to replace...i filled the keyhole in and threw some silicone behind it now it doesn't move.

if the release does play up one day it should be able to be cut out.

Seen a skyline that pissed it off complety and just installed a standard key lock. Heard of people wanting to shave em of but it looks too plain.

But the badges vary. Mines sorta shiny still clean i guess, mates S1 has the same but a little darker, and seen a skyline the same as his with the black badge.

On the earlier models the badge is stuck inside the lock trim.

I just pick it out and replaced it with a piece of black plastic from a modelling shop, as close to the Black of the car, cut it to shape and glued it in.

On my mates silver car, he picked it out and used clear plastic and sprayed the backside of the clear plastic silver, and then fixed it in.

Edited by Allkiller