SAU Community

Supertaxis 2007

Well, they may be falcodore sports sedans, but they are the top level of motorsport in Aus.

So lets get talking crap about them :no:

My cold tip for the year is the young uns will continue to shake up the more established drivers....witness Courtney on Pole for tomorrow.

And that everyone will continue to put sh1t on Rick Kelly.

PS Neil no talking about winterbum, and Gary no Tander. That should keep it civil for the year :down:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep it civil,,,are you kidding.

My prediction for this weekend is

1 Frosty

2 Courtney

3 Tander

Ricky gets punted by oh lets see maybe Russell and is seen running to mum crying his little gay eyes out. Mum says its okay son we'll just buy you another one son. But mum I want what Todd's got.

Neil.

spent some time down in the PCR garage over the last few days and its interesting to hear about the 888 chassis. the DJR engineers where in there speaking to JB's head engineer and were saying that 888 don't run any cool suits or venting in the cars!!!!! both DJR and PCR had to make modifications to fit the cooling systems in

almost two hundred laps and not one off them managaed to pick up a fare...can I have my Sunday afternoon back. :(

On a sad note "gentleman" Jim Richards has decided to retire from Supertaxis. The man who gave us the imortal quote, "your a pack of bastards" and added to the Godzilla ledgend will probably be missed...or not

almost two hundred laps and not one off them managaed to pick up a fare...can I have my Sunday afternoon back. :(

On a sad note "gentleman" Jim Richards has decided to retire from Supertaxis. The man who gave us the imortal quote, "your a pack of bastards" and added to the Godzilla ledgend will probably be missed...or not

actually it was 'you are behaving like a pack of arseholes.' commonly know as the 'pack of arseholes' remark. :huh:

Did anyone other than myself notice Bargwanna park his 15 lap down car on the track with 10 laps to go, so the safety car could be deployed to allow his fellow ford driver Courtney to catch up to Kelly. Id like to see the telemetry from that car to prove my point.

Did anyone other than myself notice Bargwanna park his 15 lap down car on the track with 10 laps to go, so the safety car could be deployed to allow his fellow ford driver Courtney to catch up to Kelly. Id like to see the telemetry from that car to prove my point.

Even if it was something to do with it, who cares, If the Holden wankers like Tander could do stupid shit a PI end of last year then why can they do it!, I was hoping Rick would catch up to Todd and then take each other out!

And yes i can't believe Ricks balls still havn't dropped, THIS IS A JOKE ;)