Supertaxis 2007

Duncan

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, its never going to happen. But would love to see Seton get a result. Wish he was driving with Skaife

Sorry Roy but Seto is destined for nothingness at Bathurst. Poor bastard,,,he's old school and now just making up the numbers.

Whiplash,,,mate the car looks fat,,,bloody fat actually,,,but could we have pics of the race car,,,not that promo one,,,god I love those rims though.

Duncan,,,rules say you can't call spotto till you see one. Minus 1 for you and + 1 for Kelly,,,you idiot.

Neil.

Steven Johnson underated? Oh c'mon he only has the drive because of his dad otherwise any other team would have given him the boot a long time ago, he's just another Brad Jones..... whinges alot but never gets any results worth writing about.

How Jack Perkins keeps his ride is beyond me though, he's gotta be costing Larry an absolute packet!

Seen about a dozen more transporters heading thru the moutains today, quite a few promo cars being driven up and the odd WRX or other povo car on the back of a U-Haul.

utter bullshit neil. we made up the rules and any mention counts, doesnt have to be "seen"

Get ya hand off it udder head,,,I've asked the boys and both stated quite clearly you are wrong.

It's a race next time you 4 at our place as I have 5 in the fridge.

Ben,,,are you serious,,,Junior is a great driver and I'll stand by my comment. He is a very underrated driver. You may well eat your words come sunday arvo.

Neil.

If Junior finishes in the top 2 i'll run conrod naked and put a video of it on YouTube. That guy NEEDS 161 laps just to recover from his slow ass driving. He's just a younger Seton.

Edited by benm

Well, its never going to happen. But would love to see Seton get a result. Wish he was driving with Skaife

yeah baby. I'd love to see skaife and seto get a win. plus it would see the value of my seton seat skyrocket! noice.

I reckon skaifey and toddles will get the job done. skaife is due for something.

If Junior finishes in the top 3 i'll run conrod naked and put a video of it on YouTube. That guy NEEDS 161 laps just to recover from his slow ass driving. He's just a younger Seton.

Please please get a wax first Ben,,,

1st practice session guess who's fastest,,,bahhahhah car 17 Johnson/Davison.

Neil.

He hasn't raced good since Peter Jackson was wiped from the side of his car....

I thought he won the ATCC with Ford Credit written on the side of his car?

My 10 cents owrth: It only went pear for him when the AU hit the track - which was somewhat pear shaped itself now that I think about it. ;)

Edited by djr81

yeah seto was a top drive who was let down by his machinery in later years. but still ATCC champ and many times a race winner means he certainly isn't a hack. and watching him drive baileys sports sedan around oran GP recently I couldn't help but be impressed.

If Junior finishes in the top 3 i'll run conrod naked and put a video of it on YouTube. That guy NEEDS 161 laps just to recover from his slow ass driving. He's just a younger Seton.

LMAO- I'll join you in that run Ben, provided I get to use a few strategically placed checkered flags :thumbsup:

No comments about waxing please Neily.

Seriously, Junior gives me the shites - I'm so sick of seeing him make a goose of himself, posturing and whining about absolute crap thanks to the new rule letting drivers say what they like to the media.

And don't get me started on the talent thing. I'm sure Junior can steer, but (fastest lap today aside) I'm also sure there are plenty of drivers with more talent watching the v8s on the tellie this weekend, cos their dad's aren't former champs/ own their own race outfits.

Funny how that last statement could be applied to LOTS of the V8 field today :happy:

Skaife is due for a nose job and that is all.

As for talent? What about [P]rick Kelly winning the title last year??? At least Junior is just inheriting in an honourable way and not making teams whore themselves for Dads' money Kel.

Plus I'll pay to see Kel and Neil do the 'rod in chequers. Duncan, tell me where to paypal the payment mate.

Final word. See last years result. 888 FTW even in a new car.